Home Solutions Adjustable Furniture & Bed Risers, 8-Pack
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bed Risers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bed Riser you should buy.
Editor's Note April 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bed Risers for a detailed review of all the top bed risers.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Home Solutions Home Solutions Adjustable Furniture & Bed Risers, 8-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
No matter why you are thinking of purchasing furniture risers, Home Solutions Adjustable Bed Risers are the answer. This 8-piece set of plastic bed risers allows you to raise your bed, dresser, table or chair by 3, 5 or 8 inches. Bed lifts can provide simple DIY under-bed storage and work wonderfully as dorm bed risers. Perhaps you have difficulty getting in and out of your bed or chairs. Home Solutions Adjustable Bed Risers may be used as assistive devices to elevate any kind of furniture. Use them to lift chairs, as table risers or as a bed lift. These stackable bed risers work great for boosting work tables to the right height to get rid of that nagging backache. As table risers, Home Solutions Adjustable Bed Risers allow you to create an instant bar for entertaining by placing a table on the stacked risers. Don’t get distracted by tales of cheap bed risers or homemade bed risers, including cinder blocks and blocks of wood. Keep your floors in pristine condition and enjoy the confidence that comes with sturdy bed risers from Home Solutions. If you have a queen or king-sized bed with additional supports in the center, you may need a second set of Home Solutions Adjustable Bed Risers to properly support your bed.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bed Risers
The height of your bed can make a difference in a variety of ways. First, there’s the issue of climbing in and out of bed, which can be uncomfortable if it sits too low to the ground. Then there’s the fact that higher beds can make bedroom décor more appealing, especially as higher beds are more popular today.
But one of the biggest benefits of a bed that sits off the ground is the storage it provides. You’ll free up more space beneath your bed for storing bins of clothing, wrapping paper, toys, supplies or whatever else you need to tuck away.
Before you set up your bed on risers, though, there are some things to consider. The most important feature in risers is durability. You’ll want to make sure that when your bed is set up, it will be sturdy and safe enough to hold your weight. Most risers are rated for a specific weight capacity, but this is typically geared toward the weight it can handle when all four risers are in place.
You’ll also want to make sure that your bed won’t slip around once it’s on risers. As you climb on and off the bed, the risers should have anti-slip features that will keep it solidly in place. In addition to having bottom surfaces that hold them in place, the area where the bedpost slides into the riser should form a solid seal that resists moving around.
The Bed Riser Buying Guide
- Different risers add different height levels to your bed. You can find risers that will add 5 to 8 inches to the height, but you can also find some that just elevate it a couple of inches. Measure to determine how much of a lift you need before you start shopping.
- Risers aren’t just for beds. Some feature a versatile design that will allow them to lift other types of furniture, including tables, chairs and sofas.
- In addition to under-bed storage, risers can also free up enough space to slide a trundle bed beneath. This will give you a handy area to store a mattress on a rolling bed frame that you can then use for extra bedding when you have company.
- Bed risers come in a variety of materials. You can find some made from various colors of wood to match your existing bed frame. Many are made of a durable type of plastic, though. The biggest benefit of plastic risers is that they can easily be wiped clean.
- You’ll want to carefully measure your bedposts before buying risers. Make sure the posts fit snugly inside the risers so that they’ll stay in place and keep you safe.
- You’ll need help to place your risers once they arrive, especially if you have a mattress on the frame. Your bed will be heavy, and you’ll need at least one person to hold it up while another person places each riser.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide