Home Soft Things Teal Aqua Queen Size Coverlet Set, 5 Piece
Last updated date: October 25, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Quilts And Quilt Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Quilt And Quilt Set you should buy.
Update as November 6, 2019:
Checkout The Best Quilt And Quilt Set for a detailed review of all the top quilts and quilt sets.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Home Soft Things Teal Aqua Queen Size Coverlet Set, 5 Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNIQUE AND ELEGANT TOP SELLER!! Tivoli Pattern Design Vibrantly Locks In Teal And Aqua Colors. With hints of Beige & Taupe, the pleasant mesh of rounded scale patterns creates a modern twist to your home décor. Dress your bed lavishly with this printed microfiber coverlet set. STRONG AND DURABLE! Fabric That Maintains Brightness and Shape To Ensure A Completed Look And Blissful Nights Sleep. Pre-washed to create a Wrinkle finish throughout the beautifully crafted quilting. As with all Serenta products, this beauty is built to last a lifetime and will become softer with proper care. SEND THE GIFT OF A BETTER NIGHTS REST! Youll Be A Hero After Sending This Gift That Keeps On Giving. Family and friends will thank you after sleeping tenderly under the ultra-soft, ultra-stylish Tivoli Bed Set. 5 Piece Set comes neatly folded and conveniently tucked into a rectangle plastic retail bag that makes for easy gifting. Upon request, you may include a personalized message with your order. EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS! Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry On Lowest Heat Setting. Do Not Bleach.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Quilts And Quilt Sets
After a long, busy day, nothing beats crawling into bed and pulling on the warm covers. Your quilt can help you relax, feel cozy and have a solid night’s sleep. If, however, the bed cover is too light or too heavy, you may end up feeling too cold or too hot, which can wake you up in the middle of the night. Bed covers that are not the right size for your bed can also be frustrating to deal with. Your covers don’t just help you sleep well at night — they also add to the style and feel of your room. If you’re looking for a good night’s sleep, it’s important to find a bed cover that’s just right for your needs.
Did you know there are many different kinds of bed covers? You’ll find quilts, comforters, duvets and bedspreads on the market. What are they and which one is right for you?
When you think of quilts, you may picture a patchwork one hanging in an old country home. They have a sense of nostalgia around them, but there are many modern and sophisticated versions, too.
A quilt typically has three layers. The top layer is usually crafted from many different pieces of fabric, which have been stitched together to form a pattern. However, you will also find more modern quilts where the top layer is a solid piece of fabric, instead of a patchwork. In the middle is the batting, which is a layer of wool or down. The bottom layer of the quilt is usually a plain, solid piece of fabric. The quilt is stitched through all three pieces of fabric, usually creating complex patterns. For the most part, quilts are lightweight, making them perfect for summer, spring or fall nights.
On the other hand, a comforter is a thick bedcover that is stuffed with down or a synthetic material. While comforters don’t have ornate stitching like a quilt, they are great for keeping people warm on cold, winter nights. A duvet is a type of comforter. However, it’s usually plain white in color and designed to be used inside a colorful duvet cover.
Unlike a quilt, comforter or duvet, a bedspread is a single layer bed covering, with elaborate designs, pompoms and fringes. It’s best used for summertime, as it does not provide a lot of warmth.
The Quilt And Quilt Set Buying Guide
- When searching for the perfect quilt for your bed, the most important thing to look for is the size. You want to make sure that the size of the quilt matches the size of your bed. If the quilt is too big, you will be left with a lot of material hanging off the bed on the floor. If it’s too small, you may not have enough coverage at night. The Mellanni Spa-Blue Coverlet Quilt Set, 3-Piece comes in King size, while the jinchan Twin Taupe Comforter Quilt Set is made for twin beds. On the other hand, the Stone & Beam King Embroidery Coverlet Quilt Set is perfect for King beds, while the EXQ Home Full/Queen Grey Quilt Set, 3-Piece is made for Queen size beds.
- The quilt is more than just something to help keep you warm. It can actually set the style and tone of your room. Traditionally, quilts were created from many different patterned fabrics sewn together, creating a rainbow of color and designs. The modern quilts, on the other hand, use solid colors and fewer patterns. If you’re interested in staying on-trend, then opt for simplicity. Solid colors, simple patterns and cozy natural textures are in. The Mellanni Spa-Blue Coverlet Quilt Set, 3-Piece comes in a color reminiscent of the sea, while the jinchan Twin Taupe Comforter Quilt Set has a more neutral look. The Stone & Beam King Embroidery Coverlet Quilt Set is pure white, while the EXQ Home Full/Queen Grey Quilt Set, 3-Piece is a deep, warm grey.
- The material of the quilt is particularly important for shoppers who are sensitive to certain textures and fabrics. If you have any allergies, it’s also important to check that the batting isn’t something that will lead to a runny nose or itchy eyes. The Mellanni Spa-Blue Coverlet Quilt Set, 3-Piece is 100 percent microfiber, and is hypoallergenic, as is the jinchan Twin Taupe Comforter Quilt Set. The Stone & Beam King Embroidery Coverlet Quilt Set’s top and bottom layers are 100% cotton, and it is filled with 60% cotton and 40% polyester. The EXQ Home Full/Queen Grey Quilt Set, 3-Piece is made out of hypoallergenic microfiber and filled with a down alternative.
- Convenience is a factor that is critical for many shoppers, especially when it comes to the care instructions. The Mellanni Spa-Blue Coverlet Quilt Set, 3-Piece and the jinchan Twin Taupe Comforter Quilt Set are both machine-washable and will dry quickly on the low tumble dry setting. The Stone & Beam King Embroidery Coverlet Quilt Set and the EXQ Home Full/Queen Grey Quilt Set, 3-Piece can be machine washed as well, but cannot be put into the dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide