Home Pro Shop Double Sided Origami Paper, 1100-Sheets
Last updated date: May 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Origami Papers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Origami Paper you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Origami Paper for a detailed review of all the top origami papers.
Thickness matters when it comes to origami paper, which is why this set is designed to be 45% more resistant than other brands. You'll enjoy crisp folds every time, which result in the most stunning projects. Each set includes an astounding 1,100 sheets in 15 different colors.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Home Pro Shop Double Sided Origami Paper, 1100-Sheets placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EXPERIENCE ORIGAMI; For grownups, some of our fondest memories revolve around making origami as kids; Some of that simpler time can be captured by a little paper folding; Folding origami is also a great way for parents to spend quality time with kids without the need for any high tech gadget; Express yourself in creative and imaginative ways with this fun and rewarding hobby! QUALITY FAMILY TIME; Folding origami gives parents a chance to sit down with kids and interact while creating something, and all without the noise of video games or tv programming; Transforming a piece of plain paper into something else is an experience both adults and children can truly appreciate. FOLDING MATTERS; The Origami paper folds are the fundation point of origami projects; No matter the complexity of your design, with this rich and thick origami paper you will always get a perfect crisp fold. ORIGAMI CLUB TUTORIALS; If you are up for getting creative, watch our origami video course; The origami tutorials are great for kids and beginners; Some are simple enough that young ones can make these with little or no help from grownups while others may require some assistance. 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE; Order with confidence! In the off chance that you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it for a FULL REFUND! We are always available to help our customers.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Origami Papers
If you’re searching for a fun hobby that the whole family can participate in on a quiet Sunday afternoon, consider giving origami a try. Origami is a Japanese art that is very inexpensive, so it won’t put a dent in your activities budget.
Beginners will want to start off with an origami paper kit that features solid colors only. After you’ve successfully made a few figures, you can move on to paper that is double-sided. For example, the sheet may have light blue on one side and dark blue on the other. More experienced origami artists may wish to switch to paper that is decorated with patterns or shapes.
Origami paper sets are sold in small and large packs. An individual may find a pack of 120 or 200 sheets is plenty, however, a family working on a few origami projects together would do better with a pack with either 300 or 500 sheets.
Once you know the type of paper you’re looking for and how many sheets are best, you need to review the quality of the paper itself. Typical writing paper, for example, is too thin and will rip when you try to create with it. You’ll need a thicker paper that will hold a crisp fold without tearing. Also, make sure that the paper is AZO-free and without any unpleasant odors.
Check to see if the kit includes a booklet or a download with instructions on creating a few origami figures. This will eliminate the need to purchase a separate book, as well as give you the opportunity to get started right away.
The Origami Paper Buying Guide
- Consider opting for a set of origami paper that comes with a satisfaction guarantee. That way if there are any problems with your order, you’ll be able to request a replacement or a refund.
- When creating origami figures, it’s a good idea to run your fingernail across each crease. This keeps your creases neat and sharp.
- Beginners should stick with origami projects that have 10 or fewer steps. Once those projects are mastered, you can move on to more difficult models.
- While there are plenty of origami books on the market to help you get started, Pinterest and YouTube also have excellent pointers and tips for adults and children new to the hobby.
- There are two things you want to consider when comparing the price of origami paper. The first is the number of sheets you get in each set. For example, you’ll naturally pay more for the Origami Craze Origami Paper, 500-Sheets than the Bubu Double Sided Origami Paper, 200-Sheets, as you get 300 additional sheets of paper. Second, you’ll need to look at whether the sheets are plain colored or decorated with a design. A set that has 40 different patterns to choose from will naturally cost more than a set with just 10.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide