HOME EC Glass & Stainless Steel Salt Grinder
Last updated date: May 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Salt Grinders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Salt Grinder you should buy.
Update as May 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Salt Grinder for a detailed review of all the top salt grinders.
Classy is the best word to describe this salt grinder, which can also be used with a variety of other spices. The mill is made using a BPA-free glass and a high-grade, non-corrosive brushed stainless steel. It even features five coarseness settings, which can be switched with the simple twist of the cap.
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the HOME EC Glass & Stainless Steel Salt Grinder placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGH QUALITY GLASS - BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL SALT GRINDER OR PEPPER GRINDER: Home EC Salt Mills and Pepper Mills are easy to grip and made of the highest grade non-corrosive, brushed Stainless Steel, and BPA Free glass bottle. This salt grinder or pepper grinder is a modern, classy and user friendly addition to your kitchen. Perfect for a gourmet meal or dinner party. Great gift or party favor! *SALT AND PEPPER NOT INCLUDED. EASILY ADJUSTABLE CERAMIC GRINDER : Our Salt Shakers and Pepper Shakers have a larger heavy duty ceramic rotor than competitors. Just twist the knob at the top of each salt and pepper shaker to set your desired coarseness of salt, pepper, or spice. An AUTHENTIC HOME EC salt or pepper mill arrive in BRANDED PACKAGING with a foam tray to protect your salt and pepper grinder mills! Chef Ebook will be emailed. STAINLESS STEEL LID CAPS = FRESH SPICES & CLEAN COUNTERS : Our tightly sealed stainless steel lid keeps your Himalayan sea salt, peppercorn medley, spices or herbs fresh and long lasting by keeping out moisture. The salt or pepper grinders have the grinding mechanism on the top of the shakers, ensuring salt and pepper ends up only on your food, not all over your table or counter. EASY TO REFILL - 6OZ CAPACITY = LESS REFILLS : Our Salt and Pepper Mills are 7.5” tall and each salt shaker and pepper shaker will hold up to 3/4 cup or 6 oz of the salt, pepper or the spice of your choice. Just unscrew the grinder from the bottle to refill. MANUALLY CRANKED = NO BATTERIES = ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY salt and pepper grinder sets. Effortlessly twist with your hand grind fresh ingredients! 365 DAY GUARANTEE : All our salt mills and pepper mills go through rigorous inspection and testing to ensure our customers receive top quality grinder mills. We are confident you will enjoy our refillable spice grinder sets. In the unlikely event that your set is not to your standards, we will replace it for you, or give you your money back, no hassle!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Salt Grinders
No dining table is complete without a salt and pepper grinder. These two spices add a burst of flavor to a host of foods, and having a set readily available where you eat allows all guests seated at the table to season their meal to taste. There are a few things you’ll want to consider as you begin your hunt for the perfect grinder.
Check the construction. Some models are made using acrylic bodies, while others are created from glass. You’ll also find models that are completely constructed from wood. While these are attractive, they don’t allow you to view the amount of spice left in the grinder.
Examine the grinding mechanism and take note of the materials used to make it. A ceramic grinder won’t absorb any of the spice’s flavors or odors. The Willow & Everett Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Grinder Set is made of stainless steel that won’t rust or stain.
Review how many coarseness settings the grinder has to see if it meets your needs. Some models feature three coarse settings; however, other models offer as many as five. You’ll also want to make sure you can switch from fine to coarse with ease, especially if you’re working on multiple dishes at the same time.
Inspect the grinder to see how easy or tough it is to refill. Models with screw top lids are ideal, as are tops that release when you simply pull upward. Keep in mind that some models are refilled from the top, while others are refilled from the bottom. You may actually need to flip the grinder over to unscrew the cap.
Look for any extras that may set one grinder apart from another. For example, you may find one model that is battery-operated and able to grind your spices with the touch of a button. These grinders also often come with an LED light that lets you know when you’ve added just the right amount of spice and a plastic stand that collects any extra salt and pepper remnants.
The Salt Grinder Buying Guide
- It’s good practice to clean out your salt and pepper grinders from time to time. To do this, you’ll need to unscrew the lids and shake out any old spices that still remain in the grinders. If you have any trouble getting them out, use a can of air to force it out. Now you can scrub the inside of the grinders with a bottle brush and a little dish soap. Feel free to use a regular washcloth or sponge to clean the outside. Allow the grinders to air dry. If the outside glass has any streaks, you can wipe them away with a little white distilled vinegar.
- Your pepper grinder can be used to grind other foods as well. You can use them to grind mushrooms for a soup, coffee beans for a hot cup of java and coriander seeds for a homemade salad dressing.
- Prices for salt grinders vary by the materials used to construct them, as well as any special features they may have. You’ll find the Willow & Everett Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Grinder Set is a more affordable option, as it is more standard. Shoppers will find battery-powered and one-button operation grinders command a higher price, as do models that are made using a rich attractive wood that’s more upscale.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide