Home Dynamix Adja Modern Rectangle Family Room Rug
Last updated date: February 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Family Room Rugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Family Room Rug you should buy.
Update as February 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Family Room Rug for a detailed review of all the top family room rugs.
Looking to make a statement? Then this family room rug is the way to go! The modern design features a swirl pattern using bright colors that are sure to capture the attention of your visiting guests. It's also easy to care for, requiring only regular vacuuming and the occasional spot cleaning.
In our analysis, the Home Dynamix Home Dynamix Adja Modern Rectangle Family Room Rug placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Liven up your home décor with the Splash Adja rug collection by Home Dynamix. The abstract swirl design of the Splash Adja collection will make a statement in your decor. With a striking colorful palette, this area rug will bring a warm welcoming atmosphere into any room. Crafted with 100% polypropylene, this durable rug is ideal for high traffic areas. The loop pile construction of the polypropylene yarns provides soft texture that feels cozy underfoot. Stain and fade resistant, this area rug will continue to protect your hardwood floors. Made in Turkey.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Family Room Rugs
One of the easiest ways to bring a room together and create visual interest is with a beautiful rug. They can be used to keep your feet warm during the cooler months and also help you bring out a pop of color in a monochrome space. Whether you want something functional or stylistic, you can achieve it with a family room rug.
The first thing to determine when you’re thinking of buying a family room rug is the goal you want to achieve. For example, are you looking for a statement piece that is going to create intrigue among your guests, or do you want a secure rug that helps to minimize slips in high-traffic areas? Do you want something soft for your little ones to play on, or do you want a vintage element to capture the eye?
Size and shape go hand in hand. Family room rugs are most commonly square, rectangular or circular. Within those shapes, you can look at different sizes based on the space you have available. Keep in mind that going too small or too large will affect everything else in the room, so it’s best to look at size very carefully and align it with the goal you have in mind. For example, if you want to have a statement piece in the dining room, you will want to get a rug that is about two feet wider than your dining table on all sides. If you want to reduce slipping in the kitchen, opt for a rug that is long and narrow and covers all the high-traffic spots like in front of the sink and stove.
Rugs come in a number of different materials. Natural fibers like wool, cotton and silk are long-lasting and durable, and great for hiding dirt. They can be on the pricey end, though, and many will require professional cleaning. Another option is a rug made from synthetic fibers such as acrylic or polyester. This material is easy to clean and stain-resistant. While synthetic fiber rugs are more affordable than nature fiber ones, they are less durable and may need to be replaced sooner. Another option for material is artificial silk, which is affordable and available in many different patterns and colors. However, this material is absorbent, which is a bad quality in a rug because it attracts moisture.
The Family Room Rug Buying Guide
- When you’re considering how big of a family room rug you want to get, it’s best to grab some painter’s tape and mark the size of the rug on the floor with the tape. This will give you an exact visual representation for where your rug will be, so you can determine if it’s too big or too small.
- Carefully determine what kind of pile you need on your family room rug, which refers to the density or thickness. Low-pile rugs are ideal for high-traffic areas such as hallways or kitchens because they have short fibers and loops that are easy to clean. High-pile rugs have tall fibers and loops, so they are best for spaces like bedrooms or family rooms. Keep in mind that a higher pile will provide more insulation and sound buffering than a lower pile.
- If you want to increase the durability of your rug, opt for getting a rug pad to place underneath it. With a rug pad, you can minimize the rug bunching up, creasing and slipping. It also provides a layer of cushion so heavy furniture doesn’t damage the fibers of the rug. Look for a rug pad that has solid grip for high traffic or slippery areas such as bathrooms and kitchen.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide