Homdox Corded 2500 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Pressure Washers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Pressure Washer you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Electric Pressure Washer for a detailed review of all the top electric pressure washers.
This electric power washer is powered using an air-cooled industrial motor that can produce a water pressure of 2,500 PSI. It comes with four quick-connect spray tips that can tackle both light and heavy-duty tasks. Users will love how easy it is to hook-up, as well as the fact that it can be used on just about any surface.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the Homdox Corded 2500 PSI Electric Pressure Washer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGH PRESSURE WASHER: This power washer built in powerful 1600-watt motor to generate up to 2500 PSI water pressure at 1.6GPM water flow for superior cleaning power. Powered using an air cooled industrial motor and the power will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces. Please remember to empty the air in the hose before use, otherwise the pressure of the washing machine will not reach the standard. EASY TO INSTALL & MOVE & STORE: The high quality Copper Connections are Easily Joined to Hose and Nozzle for Quick, Effortless Hookup, water no leak.Compact, upright design with axle mounted wheels allows easy roll-away mobility. Pistol style grip with trigger spray wand dispenses for efficient pressure washing. 4 NOZZLES OPTIONS: 4 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks. 0º – areas that are high and hard to reach; clean crevices in sidewalks or driveways; 15º- use on concrete, brick and other hard surfaces with stubborn stains; 25º- use on painted surfaces, wood siding, fences and lawn mowers; 40º- use on windows and screens; soap- use to spray soaps and detergents. ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER MAKE CLEANING EASY: Our High Pressure washer tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, cars, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more.Very easy to tackle different cleaning projects.Delivers a higher cleaning performance and uniform cleaning results, This electric power washer can remove even the most stubborn and encrusted Dirt , Gunk ,Oil ,Rust within seconds – quickly, easily to help you create a clean and pleasant living environment.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Pressure Washers
If you’re dealing with caked-on dirt, years of grime or even tough stains, an electric pressure washer is likely your best bet for deep cleaning the outside of your home. Whether you need to power wash your backyard fence or make the sidewalk look like new again, an electric pressure washer can help you get the job done quickly and easily.
A pressure washer produces a high-powered stream of water to help you strip away dirt and other substances from a surface. The pressure washer’s stream is much more powerful than that of your average garden hose and is usually more efficient than trying to scrub away dirt by hand. Plus, who wants to spend their precious free time huffing and puffing while cleaning?
An electric pressure washer plugs into a power outlet like any other electric appliance. Generally speaking, electric pressure washers are quieter, smaller and lighter than gas pressure washers. They’re typically best for small projects and they require less forethought than gas models — all you have to do is plug the pressure washer in, rather than running to the gas station to fill up on gas.
You can purchase electric pressure washers with varying levels of power, depending on the types of jobs you think you’ll be doing most often. They range from being able to tackle heavy-duty, commercial-grade jobs to helping you clean the summer’s dirt and dust off your patio furniture.
The Electric Pressure Washer Buying Guide
- One of the most important metrics to consider before purchasing an electric pressure washer is “PSI,” which stands for pounds per square inch. This metric is essentially a measure of how much power your electric pressure washer produces.
- The PSI generally ranges from 1300 to 3000, depending on the power you need to tackle the task at hand. Some pressure washers are better for small jobs around the house, while others are designed for more difficult jobs in a commercial setting.
- A light-duty PSI of up to 1900 is good for washing outdoor patio furniture, vehicles and other light jobs. A medium-duty PSI ranges from 2000 to 2800 and is generally good for patios, fences and decks. A heavy-duty PSI is typically in the neighborhood of 2800 and beyond and is good for prepping surfaces for paint and removing tough stains.
- In addition to its power, you’ll also want to consider the volume of water produced by an electric pressure washer. While the power tells you how much force the electric pressure washer will use when stripping away dirt, the volume of water tells you about the device’s ability to wash that dirt away. The volume of water is labeled in gallons per minute, or “GPM.” Some models are able to deliver 0.53 gallons per minute, while others deliver 1.76 gallons per minute.
- Do you need accessories with your pressure washer? Some power washers come with useful add-ons, like two different washing wands, a 20-foot hose, a 14-ounce detergent bottle and two “quick change wands” with variable nozzles. Other models also come with an onboard detergent tank in case you want to use soap, as well as a 25-foot hose and three nozzles.
- To ensure that your electric pressure washer has a long life, you’ll want to perform regular maintenance and cleaning procedures as outlined in the user manual.
- If you’ve never used an electric pressure washer before, you may consider testing it on a hidden surface until you get the hang of using it.
- Another factor you may want to consider before purchasing an electric pressure washer is how environmentally friendly it is.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide