HOMBYS Medium Support Standard Goose Down Pillow, 2-Pack
Last updated date: November 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Goose Down Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Goose Down Pillow you should buy.
Update as October 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Goose Down Pillow for a detailed review of all the top goose down pillows.
In our analysis, the HOMBYS HOMBYS Medium Support Standard Goose Down Pillow, 2-Pack placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Shell: 100% Cotton. Stuffing: 95% Goose Feather, 5% Goose Down. Imported. 100% Cotton Shell; 20×26 inches. 900g 30oz Filling weight,Filled with GOOSE DOWN(top and bottom,providing a extremely Soft and Smooth Surface),Nature DOWN FEATHER(middle),Microfiber(outermost layer, thin as a paper,prevent the feather crawl out and poke face). 3th Gen FIVE Chambers Construction(better than 3 chambers) of Our Bed Pillows to Prevent the Feather Crawl Out and More Comfortable .Medium Support , No Smell. 100% Down Proof Cotton Cover,Breathable,Keep Silent,Allergy Free.Good for Side Sleepers,Back Sleepers and Stomach Sleepers. Have a Peaceful and Relaxed Night. Easy Care,Machine Washing or Dry-cleaning.You can Choose the Cleaning Method You Like.After Washing,The Pillow Still Maintains Its Original Support.Two Vacuum Packed Pillows are Placed in Colored Brand New Beautiful Box.Feather Down Bed Pillows for Sleeping Offer Perfect Supportive Comfort that Molds to the Head,Neck and Shoulders. Certified OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 and BSCI. HOMBYS Promise 100% Risk-free, 30 Days Money-Back, 180 Days Free Replacement, 24 Hours Customer Service, As Principles to Every Customer Been Really Feel Comfortable Buying.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Goose Down Pillows
Down pillows offer an incredibly soft, fluffy feel that can equate to sleeping on a cloud. Although there are down alternative pillows on the market, they are not quite the same thing.
Buying these substitutes can feel like a splurge, but once you try goose down, no other pillow will do. Also, although duck down costs less, goose down is better at retaining heat. If you want to spend less on a pillow, opt for a goose feather/goose down mix.
Some goose down pillows are good for all types of sleepers, but as a general rule, stomach sleepers prefer thin and soft pillows, back sleepers like medium height sleep aids and side sleepers do best with thick, firm pillows.
You will also want to read about the pillow’s fill power, or the amount of space that the down occupies in the pillow. You can shoot for the stars with 800, but don’t rule out the 500, 600 or 700 fill powers; they can be just as comfy.
Also, look for down pillows that come with washable covers. Those that are made from 100% cotton will be more breathable; hypoallergenic materials are great for allergy sufferers.
The Goose Down Pillow Buying Guide
- Read the washing instructions before buying goose down pillows. While many are machine washable, they may require laundering in front-loading washing machines and the use of dryer balls.
- Down pillows can smell strange when they are wet, but once they are dry, that smell should go away.
- Down pillows will lose their shape and flatten out after a while (like most pillows, regardless of fill material). Simply fluff them up or run them through a cycle on your dryer to get them back to their original height.
- Down pillows typically come vacuum-packed, so they need to air out for a few hours after you open up the packaging.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide