Homarden Commercial Rubber Feet Veggie Spiral Slicer
Last updated date: October 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Veggie Spiral Slicers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Veggie Spiral Slicer you should buy.
Update as October 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Veggie Spiral Slicer for a detailed review of all the top veggie spiral slicers.
If you need to feed an army, this veggie spiral slicer is the way to go. It's industrial strength and made from a durable stainless steel. The unit features four strong suction cups to hold the spiralizer firmly to the table and a hand crank to make quick work of turning your vegetables into a delicious pasta.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Homarden Commercial Rubber Feet Veggie Spiral Slicer placed 6th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
No flimsy plastic – Commercial design constructed of stainless steel with industrial suction cups. Genius blade change design is the simplest and quickest on the market – change blades in just seconds. Great for your healthy raw, vegan, keto, low carb, gluten free, or paleo diet. Homarden Zoodle maker contains 1 integrated spiral blade, with 2 julienne blades and 2 bonus spare blades. Enjoy spiralized vegetables such as zucchini spaghetti pasta, potatoes, squash noodles, beets, carrots, cucumbers, and more.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Veggie Spiral Slicers
Although you can purchase fresh and frozen spiralized vegetables at the grocery store, it’s much cheaper if you buy a veggie spiral slicer and cut the vegetables yourself. Spiralized vegetables make an excellent pasta substitution as well as a delicious salad. There are a few different models on the market, so it’s helpful to review the available features before you choose one.
Determine whether a hand model that requires you to twist the vegetable is best or a spiralizer that is more like a machine and comes with a hand crank. Hand models are great when you only have to prep for a few family members, as they are small and easy to store in a kitchen drawer. Veggie spiral slicers with hand cranks are better if you have a large group of people to cook for.
Take a look at the materials used to construct the veggie spiral slicer. Most have stainless steel blades that resist rust and stains and plastic bodies. If there are any plastic pieces, you’ll need to check to see if they are BPA-free.
Examine the interchangeable blades that come with the veggie spiral slicers that have hand cranks. The more blades that come with the unit, the more creative you can get with your recipes. Different blades allow you to make everything from angel-hair noodles to curly fries to crinkle-cut chips.
Consider any extras that may come with the veggie spiral slicers. Some include cleaning brushes, peelers and even ebooks that contain recipes. Models that have a hand crank often include a caddy to store all of the pieces, including the various blades.
The Veggie Spiral Slicer Buying Guide
- Some veggie spiral slicer chambers are on the small side, which means you’ll need to slice larger vegetables lengthwise before you can use them in the slicer.
- Hand spiralizers are not ideal for prepping veggies for large recipes, as they can cause hand strain or fatigue.
- Reviewers report that spiralizers with suction cups don’t stick to certain countertops.
- Some veggie spiral slices are dishwasher-safe, while others must be cleaned by hand. Use caution when washing the spiralizers by hand, as the blades are sharp enough to cut.
- The price for a veggie spiral slicer varies based on how the unit is designed to operate. For example, the Ontel Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Cutter is cheaper than the Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer with Blade Caddy & Recipes and the Brieftons Vegetable Spiral Slicer with Blade Caddy because they simply require you to twist the device versus using a machine with a hand crank.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide