Homall Cup & Headphone Holder Carbon Fiber Computer Gaming Desk
Last updated date: June 1, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gaming Desks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gaming Desk you should buy.
With this gaming desk, you'll be able to work during the day and play games at night. The desk comes with a built-in cup holder on the left and a headphone hook on the right. It's best used with monitors of 40 inches or less, as that leaves plenty of room for your keyboard and mouse. In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the Homall Homall Cup & Headphone Holder Carbon Fiber Computer Gaming Desk placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Gaming Desk for a detailed review of all the top gaming desks.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Designed for gaming. A fashion computer gaming desk perfect for your game equipment. Create a comfortable and easy gaming space with it. Specification: -Large size: 46.4 "(W) large gaming surface offers plenty of space -Multifunction: Comes with cup holder, headphone hook and controller stand -Z-Shaped base: Provide strong support for your game equipment -Carbon fiber surface: modern, full with texture. Dimension: -Overall Dimension:46.4“ W×26” W×28.5” H -Desktop Dimension:46.4“ W×26” D -Package Dimension:48.8”L×28.5”W×5.5”H -Height：29.2” -Weight : 48.5lbs -Max Capacity :220lbs Come with: -1x gaming desk -1x Cup Holder -1x Headphone Hook -1x Controller stand -1x Hardware -1x Install instruction
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gaming Desks
An astounding 164 million adults in America play video games, according to the Entertainment Software Association’s 2019 Essential Facts report. The report also reveals that three out of every four homes have a gaming system. If you find yourself among these statistics, you may want to consider purchasing a gaming desk for more comfortable play.
Examine the gaming desk to ensure it meets your specific requirements. For example, the AuAg Racing Style Cup & Headphone Gaming Desk has a large weight capacity of 330 pounds. Other models are able to fit monitors of 40 inches or less. It’s important that you purchase a desk that can handle the equipment you already own.
Review the base of the gaming desk, as you need a reliable model that is sturdy and won’t wobble when you play. The Turismo Racing Stazzione Phone Charger & USB Port Smart Gaming Desk has a heavy-duty base that uses a dual-leg support system. Other models utilize a z-shaped base that is also effective.
Determine whether you’d like your gaming desk to provide additional lighting. The Eureka Ergonomic LED Controller Stand Gaming Desk has a set of LED lights on each side of the desk. Users can set the lights in one of six solid colors or opt to use the multi-color light show button.
Check exactly how the gaming desk is used. Many models are multi-purpose, meaning you can use them as a workspace during the day and as a gaming desk at night. They can be used in a bedroom, home office or dorm room. Some of the gaming desks come with smooth surfaces that are even ideal for artists, while others are covered in a 3-millimeter thick waterproof mouse pad.
Consider whether you’re interested in a simple gaming desk, or one that comes with all the bells and whistles, like the Atlantic Original Charging Station Gaming Desk. This desk not only has a charging stand for your tablet or smartphone, but also a stand for your controller and a set of stands for your speakers. There’s a built-in cup holder, headset hook, under-desk basket, wire-management rack and a rear power strip holder.
DWYM Fun Fact
You can say that gaming got its start all the way back in 1940. A man by the name of Dr. Edward Uhler Condon created a computer that allowed visitors to the Westingtonhouse display at the New York World’s Fair to play a game. The game remained on display for approximately six months at which time a total of 50,000 people got to give it a try.
After the first arcade game was invented in 1972, things began to speed up for gamers. Just five years later, Atari released the very first home gaming system. Today there are multiple gaming systems to choose from, as well as computer games and games that are downloadable to a smartphone or tablet.
The Gaming Desk Buying Guide
- If you’re not handy at assembling furniture, consider hiring a handyman to help you put these gaming desks together. Most require a few simple tools.
- If the gaming desk you select has leather on the armrests, expect that after several hours of use your arms will sweat, which causes the armrests to become slippery.
- It’s important to note that some gaming desks don’t come with power adapters. You’ll need to buy them separately.
- Some gaming desks come with a line of accessories that are sold separately. You may wish to purchase them later as your budget allows.
- It’s a good idea to dust your gaming desk regularly. This can be followed up with routine cleanings, since snacking and drinking at the desk may leave behind a little mess. A rag moistened with a little soapy water is all you need to get the area clean again.
- You’ll find gaming desks are available in a wide price range, so you’re sure to find a model that fits your budget. The AuAg Racing Style Cup & Headphone Gaming Desk and the Atlantic Original Charging Station Gaming Desk are among the most affordable. You’ll pay a moderate amount for the Turismo Racing Stazzione Phone Charger & USB Port Smart Gaming Desk. The gaming desk with the highest price tag is the Eureka Ergonomic LED Controller Stand Gaming Desk.