Holstein Housewares Fun Cake Pop Maker
Last updated date: February 9, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cake Pop Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cake Pop Maker you should buy.
In our analysis of 41 expert reviews, the Holstein Housewares Holstein Housewares Fun Cake Pop Maker placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cake Pop Maker for a detailed review of all the top cake pop makers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
In 3 easy steps you can enjoy delicious cake pops with friends and family. The Holstein Housewares Cake Pop Maker is simple to use and saves you time and money since you don't need to use the oven or clean up baking pans afterwards. The Cake Pop Maker has a non-stick coating for easy clean up and an upright space-saving storage feature to maximize your kitchen space. Its innovative design allows for the maker to maintain optimal heat while baking your treats, and the indicator light lets you know when the maker is on and ready to bake. The non-slip feet and safety lock make for safe baking. our cake pops will be the perfect complement when entertaining and a great alternative to baking a cake. With Cake Pop Maker you can bake 14 cake pops in just a few minutes, plenty for everyone to enjoy.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cake Pop Makers
Cake pops are a fun treat to serve at birthday celebrations, baby showers, graduations and even retirement parties. You can even decorate them to fit any theme. If you enjoy baking cake pops, you’ll want to purchase a cake pop maker to save time, which is important if you need to create a large number of cake pops.
As you browse the available models, review how many cake pops the machine is capable of producing at once. A machine that makes just four cake pops is fine for families looking for a quick dessert, but you’ll need a model that makes at least 12 cake pops at a time for parties.
Next, you’ll want to make sure the machine has a nonstick coating. If it doesn’t, the cake pops will be hard to remove and may stick to the baking plates.
Check the functionality of the cake pop maker. Ideally, you want a model that has a power light, rubber non-skid feet to protect the surface of your table and a latching handle for safety, which is especially important if you have small children in the home.
Always factor in any extras that come with your purchase. For example, some machines come with a cake pop stand, so you have a way to display the cake pops at your party. Others come with cake pop sticks, a fork tool and a list of recipes.
DYWM Fun Fact
National Cake Pop Day is celebrated every February 1st, but did you know this delicious dessert has only been popular since 2011? A blogger by the name of Bakerella (Angie Dudley) is actually the first person known to have made cake pops.
As the delicious treats became more widely recognized, inventors began to look for an easier way to make them. Jeanette Facey developed and patented the first cake pop mold in 2013. Today, we are fortunate enough to have cake pop makers that do all the hard work for us.
The Cake Pop Maker Buying Guide
- Reviewers report that the cake pop maker handles get hot. You’ll need to warn children not to touch them.
- Some of the machines have short cords that restrict where you can use them.
- You’ll need to pay attention to how much batter you add to the cake pop maker. If you add too much, it will overflow. One tip is to use a cookie dough scoop to add the batter to the wells.
- You can use the cake pop maker to bake other desserts, such as brownie bites, cinnamon rolls and donut holes. Silicone molds are also great for producing everything from chocolates to hard candies to gumdrops.
- There are two main factors that affect the price of cake pop makers. The first is construction material. You’ll pay less for the JUNXAVE BPA Free Lollipop & Ball Silicone Molds than the Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker, as it’s made out of silicone. The second is the number of cake pops the machine is capable of making. Since the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker produces 12 cake pops and the Disney Cake Pop Maker only creates four, the Babycakes maker costs more.