Holikme Metal Wall Mount Broom Holder
Last updated date: November 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Broom Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Broom Holder you should buy.
Update as August 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Broom Holder for a detailed review of all the top broom holders.
In our analysis, the Holikme Holikme Metal Wall Mount Broom Holder placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: Made of tecnological metal. This high-quality material is super lightweight and extremely durable. NEVER RUST, and guarantees a long service life. SPACE SAVER: No more messy closet or loose items laying around. Our tool organizer combined with 4 slots and 4 hooks allow you hold various household objects, can be used in the laundry, kitchen, bathroom, utility room, garage, garden and ect. And it's worth to mention that all slots and hooks are movable. NO-SLIDE GUARANTEE: 4 spring-loaded slots with rubber grips that hold tightly to tool handles to keep them firmly in place. And 4 hangers bear totally up to 40 pounds. You can use this rack to hold everything from brooms & mops to gardening & hardware tools. ORGANIZE YOUR HOME IN 5 MINUTES: This broom holder wall mounted is perfect for keeping your tools neatly stored, organized, and accessible on the wall, helps to beautify your living spaces and create a cozy environment. AFTER-SALES SERVICE: Any problems with the mop holder during the use, please contact the seller Holikme in time, the after-sales team will handle your problem as quickly as possible. Just "Add to cart" and buy it now for your convenient life.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Broom Holders
Brooms and mops are essential to keeping your living spaces clean. But when you aren’t cleaning your floors, you’ll need a place to store them. You can tuck them away in a closet or pantry, but if your mop heads touch the floor, you could cause damage over time, particularly if you put them away wet.
Many households choose to store their floor-cleaning products in a garage or basement, but the same issues with having mop heads on the floor persist. Wherever you store your brooms and mops, having a way to attach them to the wall is the perfect solution. Not only will you keep your items elevated above the floor, but you’ll also have everything neatly tucked away, saving floor space.
If you’re looking for broom storage, though, it’s important to pay close attention to weight capacity. Even damp mops can weigh down a broom holder. You can find broom storage with a capacity as high as 50 pounds, but check the capacity of each storage slot to make sure it can handle the weight of individual items. You’ll also need to check the diameter of each slot to ensure it will hold the handles of your floor-cleaning implements.
The Broom Holder Buying Guide
- Many broom holders combine slots with hooks to let you store both your brooms and mops, as well as items like dustpans.
- The effectiveness of a broom holder rests not only with how well it grips your handles, but also how easy it is to remove them. Check the mechanism that grips the handle. You should be able to dislodge it by just lifting it.
- Installation can vary in difficulty. If you choose a broom holder that requires hardware to install, check that it’s included in the packaging or make sure you have it on hand when you’re ready to set it up. Also make sure your storage option includes step-by-step installation instructions.
- If you just need a place to store one or two floor-cleaning tools, look into a single hook that hangs on the wall. You can find hooks with strips that leave no mark on the wall when it’s removed. This can be a good option if you’re renting your property and can’t put holes in the walls.
- Choose a place to store your brooms and mops that’s both easy to access and out of the way. You’ll want to be able to easily get to them when it’s time to clean, but you also won’t want them to become an eyesore when you aren’t using them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide