Holiday Styling Solar Non-Slip Outdoor Rope Lights, 9-Foot
Last updated date: August 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Rope Lights for a detailed review of all the top .
These outdoor rope light poles work well for everything from a child's birthday party to a Christmas celebration. The kit includes two 9-foot poles, which feature rubber feet to protect your deck or patio from becoming scratched. The poles twist and lock into place in seconds, but can also be mounted using the provided brackets to keep them more stable.
In our analysis, the Holiday Styling Holiday Styling Solar Non-Slip Outdoor Rope Lights, 9-Foot placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SIMPLE & STYLISH – No matter the occasion (birthdays, holidays, an intimate wedding, or small gathering of friends), these poles for outdoor string lights will magically transform your ordinary patio, garden or backyard. GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS – While each string light pole was designed to suspend festive lines of outside string lights, they can also be used for displaying banners, streamer, lanterns, balloons, garland or hanging plants. EASY & HASSLE-FREE – The pack of light poles for outside string lights includes (2) 9 foot poles, (3) metal brackets, and (6) screws. To install: Assemble poles with a twist, align base to deck railing or fence posts, and secure with screws & brackets. DURABLE YEAR-ROUND DESIGN – With the durable brackets, the outdoor light poles for string lights will hold firmly to illuminate your garden, wedding, or birthday with decor or bistro-style lighting. No flimsy parts that will easily break. HOUSEWARMING GIFT – Birthdays and holidays aren’t the only times to give gifts. Know someone moving into a new house with a garden, patio or backyard? These string light poles for outside use will make a perfect contribution to the new chapter in their life.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Outdoor rope lights are not just a functional accessory. They help create a magical atmosphere while lighting up your space. When choosing your outdoor rope lights, first consider how you want to use them. This will help you determine the best type of lights for your space. For example, do you want the rope lights for a temporary installation for a special event like a wedding, or are you thinking of installing a permanent installation around your deck? A rope light kit is ideal for temporary setups, while a spool is best for more permanent installations.
If you plan on installing your rope lights in a location where they will be shielded from moisture, you can opt for a 120 voltage. If your rope lights will be fully outside and run the risk of getting wet, then go with a low voltage such as 12 volts. This is the safest option.
Outdoor rope lights are available in different lengths. Be sure to measure your space to determine the length you require. Some outdoor rope light spools can be hooked together to extend their length, while others can actually be cut to the desired length you need. You can find outdoor rope lights in varying lengths such as 33 feet to 80 feet.
The Buying Guide
- The color of the outdoor rope lights helps to create the ambiance and atmosphere of your space. Warm colors like yellow are inviting and whimsical, while cool colors like blue and white create a more modern feel. You can also find outdoor rope lights that come in multiple colors in one spool. In addition, some rope lights have the option to change colors, which provides more flexibility for your décor.
- If you are stringing outdoor rope lights together to extend their length, be sure to read the instructions to see whether there is a maximum number of sets you can attach. Do not exceed this number as that can result in safety issues.
- Check to see how easy the outdoor rope lights are to install. Many options are plug and play, where all you have to do is plug the lights into an outlet and you’re ready to go. Some more complex options require hardwiring.
- For permanent installations, opt for outdoor rope lights which have a timer. That way, you set them to turn off at a specific time each day or after a certain number of hours to preserve energy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide