HOKEKI Stainless Steel Coffee Canister
Last updated date: April 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coffee Canisters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coffee Canister you should buy.
Update as October 22, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coffee Canisters for a detailed review of all the top coffee canisters.
This premium food-grade stainless steel coffee canister is available in multiple colors, so you can match it to your existing kitchen appliances. The canister's handles are smooth and made of silicone, while the clamp is made of metal to provide a secure air-tight seal. On the flip lid, you'll find a month and day tracker that lets you see exactly how fresh the contents are.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the HOKEKI Stainless Steel Coffee Canister placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HOKEKI’s airtight food storage vacuum sealed coffee canister is carefully crafted with premium food grade stainless-steel metal with a metal clamp. Container flip top lid is made of high quality BPA-free plastic. This is the perfect vault for Dry Goods, Food, ground coffee beans, tea, flour, sugar, and herbs more! Built in air breather valves helps guarantee freshness of your coffee beans by keeping air out and free of harmful oxidation. One-way co2 release gasket is BPA-Free. You no longer have to look for a spoon everywhere！The unique design of the spoon can be attached to the jar. We offer complimentary stainless steel coffee spoons and smooth silicone handles for perfectly measured portion for more precise brewing. Exquisite food storage containers will make your kitchen counter look more classy. You can set the storage date or expiry date with the date tracker on the lid of HOKEKI coffee canister. This will help you keep track of the freshness of your coffee to prevent waste and enjoy a rich and fresh coffee at any time.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coffee Canisters
If you are one of the 64% of Americans that drink at least one cup of coffee per day, chances are you’ll benefit from the purchase of a coffee canister. These specially designed containers keep coffee beans and grounds fresh, so you get the most flavor and aroma out of each brew.
When shopping for coffee canisters, consider the construction materials used. Stainless steel is a popular option, as it not only resists rust and corrosion but also repels stains and strong odors. Steel is extremely durable and won’t break when accidentally dropped, like glass models. Some coffee canisters even have outer shells coated with a fingerprint-resistant oil, which keeps them looking shiny and new.
Next, you want to determine how the coffee canister is keeping its contents fresh. For example, the Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Coffee Container uses a lid with a 100% BPA-free rubber seal, a secure metal bail clasp and a CO2 release valve to lock in flavor and freshness. There’s even a built-in calendar wheel on the lid that lets consumers list the month and day the contents were first placed in the canister.
Look to see if the coffee canister comes with any way to measure your coffee grinds. Some models, like the Primica Premium Stainless Steel Coffee Canister, come with a complimentary measuring scoop. Others have measurements printed on the inside of the canister, so you can keep track of how much coffee you’re using.
Check for any extras that the coffee canister may have to offer. Some models come with free eBooks that are loaded with tips that help you prepare the perfect cup of coffee, while others offer spare filters for their CO2 vents. The Planetary Design Airscape CO2 Coffee and Food Storage Canister is stackable and comes in a variety of color options, including candy apple red, matte black, turquoise and mocha brown.
The Coffee Canister Buying Guide
- If you enjoy brewing different coffee flavors, you’ll want to consider purchasing a separate coffee canister for each flavor. You can then attach a food label to the outside of the canister, so you know which flavor is which.
- You’ll need to clean out your coffee canister from time to time. Depending on the product’s individual care instructions, you may be able to simply run the canister through your dishwasher. If not, all you need is a little soapy dishwater and a soft sponge. Use a lint-free cloth to dry the canister before reusing it with a fresh bag of coffee.
- Should your coffee canister end up with a few fingerprints on the outside, you can wipe them away using glass cleaner and a paper towel or a stainless steel wet wipe.
- Coffee canisters don’t have to be used for storing coffee. You can also store a variety of other foods in them, including loose-leaf tea, baby formula, sugar, flour and hot chocolate mix. Pretty much anything you need to keep fresh can be stored inside these canisters.
- Don’t throw your used coffee grinds in the trash. They make a great addition to your compost bin and act as a natural fertilizer.
- Coffee canisters are priced into a small range based on construction, size and bonus features. You’ll find the Primica Premium Stainless Steel Coffee Canister and the HOKEKI Stainless Steel Coffee Canister are the most affordable models on the market. Meanwhile, both the Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Coffee Container and the Planetary Design Airscape CO2 Coffee and Food Storage Canister are at the top of the range.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide