HOKEEPER Heavy Duty Portable Collapsible Clothes Rack
Last updated date: March 21, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Clothes Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Clothes Rack you should buy.
Update as March 21, 2023:
Checkout The Best Clothes Rack for a detailed review of all the top clothes racks.
Holding up to 250 pounds of clothes on the rod alone, this large steel rack suits very demanding uses. It also has a steel shelf on the bottom that can accomodate 200 pounds of items. It's adjustable, collapsible and has wheels.
In our analysis, the HOKEEPER HOKEEPER Heavy Duty Portable Collapsible Clothes Rack placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Chrome 【No Corrosion & Rust-off】- Our Freestanding clothes rack is made of high quality metal with durable chrome coating to enhance protection against water, rust, corrosion & scratch. 【Max Load Capacity 450 Lbs】- All-steel heavy duty clothes rack is solid and sturdy to hold up to 450lbs. (250lbs on the hanging rods and 200lbs on the bottom shelves for shoes and luggage storage). It can meet all your extra garment storage needs. 【Say Goodbye to Wobbly & Bending】- Our 3rd Generation rolling clothes rack uses E-shape structure for stronger support.With HOKEEPER commercial grade garment rack you can say goodbye to wobbly and bending racks. 【Mobile Clothes Rack & Stable Guarantee】- 4 heavy duty omnidirectional casters for clothing rack with shelves ensure flexible movement and smoothly across any flooring. 2 lockable casters (foot operated) keep it in place when stability is needed, guarantee the safety of your family. Notice: The clothes rack for hanging clothes also works while removing the casters. 【Fit Your Space & Needs】- Dimension: 50.7-74.4″ L x 21.7″ W x 65.7-70.8″ H. The extensible horizontal rod of rolling garment rack from 50.7″ to 74.4″ provides 1.5 times more space than ordinary single rail garment rack. Height adjustable from 65.7″ to 70.8″ accommodates short and long garments. You can adjust the length and height of rods to meet your space needs. 【3-in-1 Commercial Clothing Rack】- HOKEEPER clothing racks on wheels is integrated by garment rack, free standing shoe racks and umbrella rack. Great for organizing your clothing in bedroom or student dormitory, or drying clothes in laundry room, also a portable closet shelves in a boutique, showroom, retail store or flea market.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Clothes Racks
If you run low on closet space or you just want a way to conveniently access certain outfits, a clothes rack is a great option for storing and displaying your items. It can also double as a drying rack if you lack a dryer or have certain garments that need to be air dried. This versatile item can be helpful on the go as well when you need to transport clothes for a special event.
Most clothes racks resemble metal stands that have one or two rods on the top to hang items. These rods may adjust so you can extend them for additional space. There’s often some shelf area on the bottom for shoes, purses and accessories as well.
A clothes rack will often come with wheels that you can attach to easily move your clothes from place to place. However, some models have stationary feet for use in one place instead. If you want the most versatility, a wheeled option is best since you could always use it without the wheels if you want.
You can find clothes racks in multiple sizes to fit your needs and space. The smallest options are designed for traveling or drying clothes, and these are good when you lack floor space or only need to hang a few items. The most popular clothes racks, however, usually run over a few feet long, with some accommodating dozens of items. These larger clothes racks may even fold up so you can store them or take them places when needed.
The rack’s sturdiness is very important, so you’ll want to know the types of items you’ll hang up. It’s common for even a basic stainless steel rack to support close to 100 pounds of clothes on its hanging rod, while heavy-duty and commercial options could support 250 pounds. If you expect to hang many heavy items such as coats, it’s worth getting an option with a high weight limit. You’ll also want to note the weight limit for the rack’s bottom shelf since it’s often much less than for the rod.
The Clothes Rack Buying Guide
- You’ll probably want to choose a clothes rack that goes with your room decor. This is usually easy to do since racks often come in black, silver, white or gold to blend in. If you want something especially subtle, however, you could get a white clothes rack to place against a white wall.
- Make sure you have plenty of hangers to use with your clothes rack. If you’re deciding between types of hangers, you’ll probably find that plastic ones offer many color options and come at a low cost, but they may fail if you put something heavy on them. Wire hangers offer durability, but they come at a higher cost and can rust. Wooden hangers, on the other hand, are durable and environmentally friendly and offer a nice look, but water can damage them.
- It’s worth choosing a clothes rack that won’t give you hassles during the assembly process. Some models simply unfold so you can snap the pieces together and put the wheels on easily. Others require more steps that you can consult in the instruction manual.
- If your clothes rack has wheels, make sure they’re sturdy and easy to move around. You should choose an option with wheels that move in all directions and have locks you can use to keep the rack from moving when placed. And when you’re setting up the rack, make sure you securely screw the casters in before you start trying to move the rack.
- For safety, avoid overloading the clothes rack beyond its weight limit since it could tip over or collapse and cause an injury. Make sure that it’s stable once you’ve assembled it too.
- If your clothes rack is foldable, it may fit into a piece of luggage for easy transport, but you’ll want to check the dimensions. Some options come with a storage bag for convenience.
- Clothes racks usually have stoppers at the end of the rod to keep your clothes from sliding off. The position and type can vary though where some are more effective than others.
- Heavy clothes racks could scratch up your floor, especially if you don’t have carpet. You might consider putting a rug under the clothes rack or using furniture pads for protection.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide