hogardeck Rustic Floral Outdoor Wall Decor, 2-Piece
Last updated: September 20, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Wall Decors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Wall Decor you should buy.
Jazz up your porch or patio space with these adorable floral outdoor wall décor pieces. Both are hand-painted and feature flowers in bloom (one pink and one blue). They are constructed from a durable metal and outfitted with a keyhole for easy hanging.
In our analysis, the hogardeck Rustic Floral Outdoor Wall Decor, 2-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BRING DIMENSION TO A PLAIN WALL – HOGARDECK SET of 2 metal wall decor is a dimensional blooming flower with a soft pink and blue finish and bronze accents, features Multiple layers of rich hand-painted metal petals. Creating a life-like looking bloom right on your wall. Its varied, vibrant color bring in a fresh burst of color to decor and offer an eye-catching style for your home. EXCEPTIONALLY CRAFTED – More than just a splash of color…individually die-cut hand-painted petals and bronze centers have three-dimensional depth and detail, will surely leave a lasting impression and adds depth and dimension to walls. Its botanical beauty cannot stop itself from lighting up an entire room. The distressed bronze tones let the room decor complement both modern and traditional settings. BLOOMS ALL YEAR LONG – All solid metal construction. Finished in hand painted bright pink and blue highlights adds a polished and refined quality to the piece. Makes the home decor UV protected and weather-resistant. These wall decorations stay bright although exposed to scorching sun, heavy windy and rainy days after season and season. Sized to make a statement, whether displayed alone or in a group. READY-TO-HANG – A convenient keyhole on the back makes the metal wall art easy to hang. These Beautiful Metallic Flowers fit over screws, nails and any hangers, allows for easy display. HASSLE-FREE PURCHASE – Accent a room in charming rustic design using this wonderful décor piece. IF you have any question about it, please tell us. We offer 90 days money-back warranty and 24/7 customer support give you the best shopping experience ever.
Outdoor Wall Decor Rankings
Your outdoor spaces can provide a much-needed escape from the stresses of the day. In fact, natural environments have been proven to offer health benefits, which means all that landscaping could be good for you.
But landscaping doesn’t apply just to ground level. Vertical spaces like fences and walls can use some decorating, too. Plants and wall sconces are great wall décor, but you aren’t limited to those options. Metal wall décor comes in a variety of styles and colors to add unique visual appeal to your home’s exterior.
Before choosing wall décor, though, it’s important to consider the material you’ll be attaching it to. You can’t exactly hammer a nail into stucco or brick, although you can drill a hole. You might instead want to look into a super-strong adhesive designed for outdoor use. This will keep you from making a permanent hole in one of your exterior walls.
For wood, though, installation can be easy. A nail should do the trick. But before you choose décor for hanging on a nail or hook, make sure the décor has a hole in the back for this sort of hanging. Some décor even comes with mounting hardware to make things a little easier for you.
The material of the décor is also essential. Some metals can tarnish with constant exposure to the elements, so you’ll want to go with a durable steel or a metal that’s coated for water protection and fade resistance. If your décor is painted, you’ll also need to ensure it won’t fade over time, particularly if it will be exposed to direct sunlight.
Lastly, there’s the look of your outdoor wall décor. The color scheme of your space will play into the items you choose. You can’t go wrong with unpainted metals, but you can get a big pop of color by going with painted décor. Personal taste will often drive those decisions.
- Before decorating your outdoor spaces, check with your HOA. There might be restrictions on what you can have on display. This could only apply to areas of your house visible to the road, such as your front porch or street-facing walls. But before you invest in décor, it’s worth checking the rules or even asking someone on the HOA board.
- Outdoor wall décor can range from vibrant and whimsical to traditional and serious. Decide the mood you’re going for before you start shopping to easily narrow down the options.
- If you’ll be mounting your décor to the wall using nails or screws, make sure there are mounting holes on the back to allow it. Also check to see if mounting hardware is included. If not, you’ll need to make sure you have the right screws or nails on hand, as well as the tools to do the work.
- Your outdoor décor will be exposed not just to sunlight and rain, but also to windy conditions. Make sure you buy one that’s sturdy enough to withstand the heaviest winds your area experiences, and that you mount it in a way that it won’t detach from the wall.
- Pay close attention to the dimensions of the wall décor you choose. They can vary widely in size and looks can be deceiving. Measure the wall space to come up with your ideal size and keep that in mind while you’re shopping.
- You don’t have to go with just one large piece of metal for your wall space. Multiple smaller items can make an even better statement. Consider options that work well together to create an overall look.
- If your wall décor features paint, make sure the paint is fade-resistant or coated in a way that protects it so it doesn’t lose its luster over time.