HODEDAH 5-Door Bookcase Cabinet Set
Last updated date: September 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cabinet Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cabinet Set you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cabinet Sets for a detailed review of all the top cabinet sets.
Available in multiple color options, this slim, lightweight, modern-styled cabinet is perfect for storing smaller items. It assembles in minutes and can be purchased as part of a matching set. Choose from different wood finishes over composite; a multi-colored one is available as well.
In our analysis, the HODEDAH HODEDAH 5-Door Bookcase Cabinet Set placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hodedah is the brand you turn to for high quality affordable furniture for your home and office. With a large selection of products, colors, and styles, you are sure to find yours. Slim and versatile design make this unit a great addition to any room; use in your office, bedroom, living areas, kids room, the cubby closet or entryway. Multipurpose unit for your folded clothes, shoes, toys, books, office supplies and much more. Create your own design by stacking and combining multiple units horizontally. Keeps your room clutter free and organized. Assembled dimensions: 59 in. H x 15.9 in. W x 11.75 in. D.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cabinet Sets
Sometimes it seems like you never have enough storage. Sure, you have closets and kitchen cabinets, but you also seem to own a whole slew of extra items that you’d like to tuck away somewhere. For that, you can buy storage cabinets that you hang on a wall, set freestanding on the floor or place in a corner.
Before you start looking for a cabinet, though, you’ll need to first measure the space where you want to set it up. You’ll then be able to narrow down the options, since cabinets come in a wide variety of sizes.
Also, consider the type of finish you want your cabinet to have. You’ll find they come in a range of materials and colors. You might wish for a wood finish in a natural color, or perhaps you prefer white for a bright yet neutral look. You can also choose colorful painted hues like red and green. You’ll want to match your room’s current decor, so keep that in mind.
You’ll also want to determine how much capacity you need. This varies from one cabinet option to another, of course, but most cabinets come with some shelving. It can help to choose one with adjustable shelves so that you can move them around as your storage needs change.
You should also keep assembly in mind as you’re ordering. Unless you’re having cabinets custom-built, chances are you’ll have to put them together yourself. Some can be quite complicated. Make sure your cabinet of choice has well-written instructions to walk you through the steps as well as the hardware you need.
The Cabinet Set Buying Guide
- Don’t just pay attention to the wood when you’re buying a cabinet. The hardware is also important. High-quality handles can go a long way.
- You’ll want your cabinets to look spotless, even if they’re lighter in color or in a high-use area like a laundry room or kitchen. Look for a cabinet with a finish that you can easily wipe clean.
- The capacity of the shelves inside your cabinet is also important. If you plan to store heavier items like books, you’ll need to check to make sure each shelf can handle the weight.
- You may choose a cabinet that needs to be mounted to a wall. For this, make sure you have the hardware and tools you’ll need to install it. You may also want to recruit help as well, to assist you with lifting it into place and holding it there while you work.
- If your cabinet sits on the floor, it might be prone to tipping over — particularly if you have little ones running around. You might need to consider an anti-tip bracket to keep it in place.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide