HMmagnets 24-Inch Heavy-Duty Magnetic Tool Organizer
Last updated date: December 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tool Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tool Organizer you should buy.
Update as December 7, 2020:
Checkout The Best Tool Organizer for a detailed review of all the top tool organizers.
You can rely on the strength of this heavy-duty magnetic tool organizer. It keeps your tools secure but within reach so you can easily grab what you need. This is an effective way to keep your space clean and organized.
In our analysis, the HMmagnets HMmagnets 24-Inch Heavy-Duty Magnetic Tool Organizer placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EXTRA STRENGTH MAGNETS - We bring you a *NEW, UPGRADED* 24" magnetic tool holder, now including *HEAVY-DUTY MAGNETS* that will never lose their magnetic force. This update provides you with a high-quality magnetic tool bar that holds any tool set securely and within easy reach. Our chosen magnet has an evenly spread magnetic force across the whole bar, allowing you to safely use the entire 24” length. The magnetic grip is very powerful, yet it only takes a gentle tug to release any tool for use. SECURE ANY TYPE OF TOOL – This long magnetic tool strip is designed specifically to hold *ANY SET OF TOOLS* firmly, without slipping or shifting - not even a hint of a wobble! Our magnetic bar is calibrated to securely hold tools of many weights with ease. We are happy to provide worry-free, safe storage for hammers, pliers, wrenches, wire cutters, screwdrivers, tape measures, axes and ANY other tool you may have - from the largest, heaviest of your tools to the smallest and lightest ones. CLEAN YOUR WORKSHOP & TOOLBOX! – HMmagnets’ magnetic tool holder helps you get rid of your old messy toolbox, where the task of grabbing the necessary tool is difficult and creates a mess. Our magnetic tool rack also helps you keep your garage, basement, office, workshop, studio, kitchen counters, sewing tables or shed organized and clean. All your tools will be visible and within reach - easily grab the proper tool and get to work! EASY INSTALLATION ONTO YOUR WALL OR PEGBOARD - Whether you have a concrete, brick or wooden wall - simply use the upgraded screws & anchors (included) to install the magnetic tool holder onto your wall. The magnetic bar can easily be installed onto your peg wall, slat wall or slat board (mounting material not included). CLEAN DESIGN - Our magnetic tool holder has a black strip to cover the magnets – that's it! No ugly stickertags with markings or writings. No frustration in trying to peel them off. No weird colors like yellow or blue.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tool Organizers
Whether you’re handy around the house or new to using tools, it’s important to properly organize your tools and hardware. Otherwise, you won’t be able to find the hammer when you need it, and you’ll spend hours searching for those screws. A proper tool organizer not only helps you keep your tools neatly, it saves you both time and money. Instead of wasting time searching for the screwdriver, you’ll know exactly where it is. Plus, you won’t have to spend money on buying new tools because you lost your old ones.
There are many different tool organizers available based on your needs. First, consider whether you need something stationary or portable. For example, do you want to keep your tools in one place, such as in the garage or shed, or do you want to be able to take them with you, such as to work? A tool cabinet or wall organizer is best if you prefer a stationary spot to keep your tools. You can find wall pegboards or magnetic strips that help you save counter space and hang your tools up. If you’re looking for a portable tool organizer, opt for a toolbox, toolbelt or bucket organizer. These enable you to bring the necessary tools with you where you need them.
The Tool Organizer Buying Guide
- When selecting a tool organizer, first lay out your tools and hardware that you want to store to see what kind of compartments you need. Group like items together by size or usability. This will help you determine how many compartments your tool organizer should have and what size they should be. For example, you can keep all small hardware together or sort them by size. You could keep all vertical tools together, such as hammers, wrenches and pliers, or you could separate all hammers, all wrenches and all pliers. It will depend on how many tools you have.
- Are there any tools you rarely use? If so, set them aside in a stationary place, like a cabinet in your garage. Since you don’t use these tools often, they do not need a priority spot in your tool organizer. It’s important to consider frequency of use when putting together your tool organizer so you have more room for things you most commonly need and use.
- If others use your tool organizer, consider adding small labels to each compartment. This way, it will be clear to everyone what goes where, so you don’t end up with a messy tool organizer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide