Hiware Heat Resistant Glass Pitcher & Lid, 68-Oz
Last updated date: November 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Pitcher you should buy.
Editor's Note November 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glass Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top glass pitchers.
The 68-ounce pitcher comes with a stainless-steel lid with a filter and has an ergonomically designed handle and no-drip spout. The product is made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Hiware Hiware Heat Resistant Glass Pitcher & Lid, 68-Oz placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LARGE CAPACITY - This pitcher is 68 ounces and large enough for everyday freely use or serving guests on the parties. The height of pitcher with lid is 9.5", you can put it into the refrigerator. The diameter of the wide mouth is 3.5", With an extra wide mouth, you can add liquid and fruits into the pitcher easily. HIGH QUALITY - This pitcher is made from lead-free borosilicate glass, withstand temperature 0 to 300 ℉, so you can pour boiling water or ice water into this pitcher safely. The pitcher is thicker than other brands in the market and was double annealed to give it extra durability. Specially designed with non-dripping spout and the ergonomically designed handle make it easy to hold and pour. BROAD USAGE - This pitcher is widely used for water, iced tea, hot tea, fruit infused water, homemade beverage, cold brew coffee, sangria, milk, wine, cocktail,etc.it’s even suitable to leave in your fridge. We offer also a remarkably elegant and trendy gift box. It's a beautiful gift for women and men. EASY TO CLEAN - This pitcher is dishwasher safe, hand wash is recommended, with wide mouth that your hand will fit inside to clean. The pitcher is Lead-free and BPA free. RISK FREE - We are committed to providing quality products for our customers. If at any point you are not happy with our product, contact us directly so that we can make it right.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Pitchers
Lemonade, cold-brew coffee, sangria, ice water, hot tea — you can make an endless roster of delicious beverages with a glass pitcher, which come in as many shapes and sizes as the liquids you can store in them. Choose from the most classic round-bodied variety that doesn’t come with a lid. Or go for one that’s equipped with features like a stainless-steel lid with a filter for straining; a lockable, no-drip lid; or scale lines for measuring liquids.
Some of the most advanced pitchers are made of heat-resistant glass, allowing users to store hot and cold beverages. There are even options that are stovetop safe and double as a tea kettle.
Which pitcher is best for you truly depends on how you plan to use it. If you’re looking for a party-ready option to craft your own big-batch cocktails like sangria or margaritas, look for one with a capacity of at least 68 ounces. Or if you plan to make teas or infuse water and other beverages with fruits or herbs, get one with a straining lid.
The Glass Pitcher Buying Guide
- Heat-safe pitchers are often made from borosilicate glass, which contains boron trioxide, a material that allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Because it won’t crack under extreme temperature changes, the material is often used in glassware produced for laboratories, wineries and restaurants.
- Don’t use your glass pitcher on the stovetop or put it in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions indicate it is safe to do so. And even if the product is heat-safe, it may not be suitable for prolong exposure to high temperatures (for example, you may be able to store hot coffee and tea but can’t use it on the stove).
- If you’re shopping for a pitcher with a lid, pay attention to what material the top is made from; ones made from glass or stainless steel are often more durable and less likely to contain toxins those constructed with plastic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide