HITOP Finger Glow Light LED Gloves, 2-Pairs
Last updated date: April 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top LED Gloves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best LED Glove you should buy.
Update as April 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best LED Gloves for a detailed review of all the top led gloves.
This pair of LED gloves can be worn year-round and are safe for kids ages five to 10, as well as for adults. The wrist button on the cuff changes the flashing colored lights and patterns. They come with four CR2015 batteries, which are replaceable.
In our analysis, the HITOP HITOP Finger Glow Light LED Gloves, 2-Pairs placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The led gloves are made of high quality electric device and cotton fabric. The gloves part are breathable and stretchable. Warm in the winter and light enough for summer nights. They are safer than Glow sticks and make longer fun. Simply press the button on the cuff to change modes. Different color settings and patterns the light run through by pressing the button on the wrist; Bright flashing colored lights will capture children's attention. Fit will be tight at first but will stretch with use. Each pair of gloves included batteries inside and four CR2016 replaceable batteries.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On LED Gloves
LED gloves are very popular with younger kids and tweens, and they can be worn for many different activities. Some are styled with only the fingers lighting up, while others have LED lights on the whole glove. They often come with two or more pairs for easy sharing.
Young adults wear LED gloves to festivals, concerts and parties. You can even find sets that include matching shoelaces or Halloween masks. Additional styles include completely fingerless, fingertip-only and fuzzy gloves.
LED work gloves make a useful tool for adults who are working or playing in the dark. There are also higher-end LED gloves made for athletes, including pairs that are designed for nighttime bicycling.
LED gloves are usually made from stretchy fabric, and they may come in small, medium and large, or in kid and adult sizes. Check to see how the gloves say they should be worn; some just slip on, while others have adjustable closures.
It is also a good idea to see what kind of batteries the LED gloves you’re considering use. Be sure to have some ready while you’re away from home in the dark in case your gloves run out of power. Note that, even though they have batteries, LED gloves are relatively lightweight, weighing just a few ounces.
The LED gloves you are considering may come with extra batteries or a small screwdriver to use when replacing the batteries. See where the batteries are located in the gloves and understand how to replace them before making your purchase. Some may be more difficult to remove and replace, or even require special screwdrivers. Again, it’s best to learn how to replace the batteries before you are in the dark away from home and are unable to see what you are doing.
The LED Glove Buying Guide
- These flashing gloves make great holiday and birthday presents.
- LED gloves are also highly sought-after party favors, especially for kids and tweens.
- LED gloves are a fun way to keep kids safer at night. Wearing them while trick-or-treating, or walking or playing outside in lower light, makes children more visible to drivers and cyclists.
- Though LED gloves can make nighttime activities safer for kids, they are not a substitute for adult supervision.
- Check the battery size on the gloves’ product description. If there are no extra batteries provided with the purchase, you should order a few to have on hand.
- If you plan to wear your LED gloves frequently, you can invest more money for a higher-quality pair with advanced technology. Some have Bluetooth-capabilities that work with programmable apps, while others can display millions of different colors.
- Be sure to measure your hand before ordering a pair of LED gloves to be sure the ones you are considering will fit you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide