HitLights RGB 5050 Color Changing LED Flexible Light Strip Kit, 32.8-Feet
Last updated date: July 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Color Changing Tape Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Color Changing Tape Light you should buy.
Update as July 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Color Changing Tape Lights for a detailed review of all the top color changing tape lights.
Installation is easy with this kit, which comes with all of the supplies for these color changing tape lights. The lights are ultra-bright and create an even illumination. They have multiple applications and can be used around the home.
In our analysis, the HitLights HitLights RGB 5050 Color Changing LED Flexible Light Strip Kit, 32.8-Feet placed 4th when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ultra Bright LED Lights for Room: Compared with the single-layer PCB material light strips used by other buyers, HitLights uses SMD 5050 Double PCB Board Layer carries more current for smooth and even illumination without spotting. There are no obvious color differences at both ends (Control within 10%). Easy Installation: This all-in-one kit includes a two-step installation process, including ①UL adapter - 36W DC power supply, more durable and safe ②RF remote control - wireless and 360-degree remote control, maximum control distance 66ft ③10M strip light - Premium 10M LED strip lights with accessories, great DIY choice. Please make sure that "→" and "+" are on the same side before use. Safe and Efficient: After HitLights test, We promise the service life of these LED light bars exceeds 30,000 hours. This means a 3-year with no-replacement guarantee. The service life is 30,000 hours when it is 100% lit, which is the best choice for improving home lighting. Multi Applications and DIY Opinions: Led tape lights is cuttable between every 3 leds. You can cut off extra strips to adjust to a proper length. (NOTE: Connectors NOT included, if you need more please buy at our storefront)，These LED strip lights are the perfect decoration for any home space, it adds more color to your living room, bedroom, home, kitchen, and work desk, even to the back of your TV. HITLIGHTS QUALITY: Backed by a ONE year warranty from HitLights for peace of mind. Contact our US-based customer service team at any time for no-hassle troubleshooting and replacement or for any questions about purchasing or installation.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Color Changing Tape Lights
Color changing tape lights are a great way to add a magical touch to any space. You can use them to brighten up any room and also create different moods, depending on the color of the lights. This type of lighting consists of small lights in a strip formation that can be programmed to change colors using a remote.
There are several different kinds of color changing tape lights, so it’s best to think about your specific needs before buying a set. If you want to use the lights outside, such as on your patio or porch, opt for ones that have a waterproof protective covering. If you’re thinking about mounting the lights indoors in a tight space, you can get ones that have an adhesive backing so they can stick directly to the surface without any mounting hardware.
If you’re considering adding the lights to a small space, go with ones that can be cut, so you can create a custom size without any overhang.
The Color Changing Tape Light Buying Guide
- Colorful lights can create certain moods depending on how they are used. If you want to create feelings of happiness and optimism, go with warm colors like red, orange and yellow.
- Cool colors like blue, green and purple have a calming and relaxing effect on people. However, keep in mind that they can also express sadness. If you want to create a space where you spark creativity, purple is an excellent choice.
- Not all color changing tape lights have the same brightness. Be sure to check the lumens measurement for the lights to get an understanding of how bright they will be. If you are using the lights to add brightness, then opt for a higher number. However, if you’re using the lights to create mood, you won’t want to go too high. Usually, accent lighting should be under 200 lumens per foot.
- If you want to create a brighter space, in addition to lumens, you’ll also want to check the density of LEDs per foot. A higher density will result in brighter light. If the lights are spaced too far apart, then you will not get a constant light — instead, the lighting will appear to have gaps in it and look choppy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide