HitLights Neutral White LED Strip Lights
Last updated date: June 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Strip Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Strip Light you should buy.
Update as June 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Strip Lights for a detailed review of all the top white strip lights.
These durable white strip lights will last for 60,000 hours. They are high quality and heat-resistant. The lights are dimmable and flexible.
In our analysis, the HitLights HitLights Neutral White LED Strip Lights placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGH QUALITY LED STRIP LIGHTS - Use double side PCB 2835 LED lights, it’s more durable and reliable for use. More than 60000Hours(6 Years) lifespan and These discreet strips feature closely packed LEDs for smooth, even light without spotting. UPGRADED LED TAPE ADHESTIVE - Compared with other LED strip lights that are not high quality, we use high-quality 3M blue adhesive with heat resistance, strong viscosity and integration. Please contact customer service emails for any LED light strip with adhesive problems. We will solve this problem perfectly! SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE - Working for 12V voltage, Actual Power Wattage: 44W. Please note that the total wattage of the LED strip should not exceed the maximum wattage of the power adapter. Doing so may cause the LED lights to flicker or the Lights to be dim. DIMMABLE and FLEXIBLE LED STRIPS - These LED strips are great for a variety of indoor / interior uses including under-cabinet lighting in kitchens ambient accent lighting in bedrooms lighting toekicks in bathrooms or adding a backlighting source to displays decorations or book shelves. HITLIGHTS QUALITY UL-LISTED. Backed by a SIX year from HitLights for peace of mind. Contact our US-based customer service team at any time for no-hassle troubleshooting and replacement or for any questions about purchasing or installation.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Strip Lights
If you want to add a magical touch to any room of your home, white strip lights are an excellent way to do it. Not only can you brighten up your space, but you can also create a mood by creatively using these glowing lights. As the name suggests, white strip lights are small white lights in a strip formation that are easy to install just about anywhere.
There are many different types of white strip lights available, so choose one that works best for your space. If you plan on mounting the strip lights outdoors on your patio or porch, go with ones that are have a protective waterproof covering. For indoor use in tight spaces, look for strip lights that have an adhesive backing. These are easy to mount, and can also be cut every two inches. For a plug-and-play version, you can find lights with flexible strips that run directly from your outlet. If you want strip lights that are omni-directional, then go with a rope-shaped option.
The White Strip Light Buying Guide
- Did you know that not all white strip lights look the same? The white color can come in different tones, such as neutral white, warm white and cool white. Decide what kind of mood you want to set with the white strip lights and choose the shade accordingly.
- The LED bulbs in white strip lights can be quite bright. However, depending on the ambiance you want to create, bright lights may not be right for you. You can check the brightness of the white strip lights by looking at the level of lumens (the unit of measurement for brightness). If you want accent lighting, opt for under 200 lumens per foot. If you are lighting for visibility or focus, then go with a higher number of lumens per foot.
- Be sure to find out how many LEDs per length are in your white strip lights. The higher the density of LEDs, the brighter light quality you will get. If the lights are spaced too far apart, you will not get a clean, constant light — which is the look most people want to achieve with strip lights. LEDs that are spaced far apart may end up looking choppy and messy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide