Hirbawi Premium Arabic Scarf
Last updated date: June 24, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Warm Scarves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Warm Scarf you should buy.
Editor's Note June 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Warm Scarf for a detailed review of all the top warm scarves.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Hirbawi Hirbawi Premium Arabic Scarf placed 5th when we looked at the top 21 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Whether you are wanting to display appreciation for your Arabic heritage, show solidarity or simply looking for a way to add a bit of style to your black and white outfits, this fashionable scarf is the perfect choice for you! This classic 47” x 47” black and white Arabic scarf is traditionally known as Keffiyeh, Kufiya, Hatta or Shemagh scarf. They are carefully made in Palestine by Palestinian people and imported directly in order to ensure the highest level of quality assurance and authenticity. You can dress them up or you can wear them with casual outfits such as jeans and a tee. The large size allows them to be worn as a neck scarf or used for a wide variety of other purposes such as a protective head covering, a handy towel or a comfy throw blanket. Unlike lesser quality scarves, ours are incredibly soft and extremely comfortable. They are made out of a breathable cotton material which keeps you cool on hot summer days and warm during the cold winter months. The black-and-white kufiya is often referred to as the unofficial Palestinian flag, and carries deep meaning for many who wear it. There are numerous stories about the origin of its pattern. It is said to represent a fishing net, a honeycomb, the joining of hands, or the marks of dirt and sweat wiped off a worker’s brow, among other things. Well, what are you waiting for? It's time to add one of these stylish Arabic scarves to your collection of fashion accessories. Kufiya Nation is authorized Hirbawi re-seller. We only sell scarves that are meant for export and are of the highest grade cotton material. We work directly with the factory with no middlemen involved
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Warm Scarves
Scarves are a great accessory to help you beat the cold during the harsh winter months, but did you know that traditional Chinese medicine also holds that scarves can help keep you from getting sick? This is because of the belief that wind can enter your pores through your neck. By keeping your neck warm and protected from the wind, you’ll prevent unnecessary illness.
When shopping for a warm scarf, you’ll want to first consider the material the scarf is made from. An eco-friendly blend of fine viscose and modal is an excellent choice, as it is soft to the touch and stays wrinkle-free. Thick knitted acrylic is also ideal, as knitted fabrics are known for being warmer than their woven counterparts.
Consider a warm scarf that doesn’t require much maintenance. For example, the Wander Agio Long Shawl Big Lattice Grid Warm Scarf never fades or has any pilling. You simply need to wash it every so often and you’re good to go.
Look for a scarf that is lightweight, like the Plum Feathers Soft Cashmere Feel Winter Warm Scarf, if you want a trendy and versatile scarf that can be used all year long. This scarf not only comes in a variety of plaid patterns, but it’s also decorated on each end with a little fringe.
Examine the size of the scarf to make sure it meets your needs. The isotoner Large Cold Weather Travel Warm Scarf is oversized, and as a result, it can be converted into a blanket when traveling for business or pleasure. Other models are extra-long and can be wrapped around the neck a few times, draped over a shoulder or used as a head covering.
Choose a scarf that matches your style. The NEOSAN Thick Ribbed Knit Infinity Circle Loop Warm Scarf comes in 30 different colors and is knitted together using an infinity pattern. There are other scarves on the market that are so elegant that they can even be worn to a wedding. Heck, you’ll even come across a few scarves that are reversible.
The Warm Scarf Buying Guide
- Warm scarves that have a high-quality construction also make for an excellent gift.
- It’s important that you follow the cleaning instructions that come with the scarf or you risk damaging the fabric. Scarves that can be machine-washed typically require you to use the gentle cycle and the cold-water setting. If you’re required to hand wash the scarf, you’ll also want to use cold water. Never use bleach when washing a scarf and never dry it in a machine. You’ll want to hang the scarf outside on your clothesline or lay it flat over a piece of newspaper if the weather isn’t cooperating.
- There are several different ways you can store your scarves to prevent wrinkles. They actually make scarf hangers, but you can always drape the scarf over a traditional hanger if you need to. Additional storage options include installing a few towel racks to the walls inside your closet, rolling the scarves and placing them in a metal basket and hanging a hallway rack with clothes hooks.
- If your scarf begins to show signs of wear, you can repurpose it. You can turn the scarf into a craft apron, use it to decorate the bottom of your jewelry tray, cut and twist it to make a fashionable bracelet or turn it into wreath.
- Warm scarves are available at a variety of price points. The thicker and more versatile the scarf, the higher the price tag. You’ll find both the Wander Agio Long Shawl Big Lattice Grid Warm Scarf and the NEOSAN Thick Ribbed Knit Infinity Circle Loop Warm Scarf are equally affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Plum Feathers Soft Cashmere Feel Winter Warm Scarf, while the isotoner Large Cold Weather Travel Warm Scarf is more costly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide