HIPHOP PANDA Bamboo Hooded Newborn Baby Towel
Last updated date: June 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Newborn Baby Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Newborn Baby Towel you should buy.
Update as June 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Newborn Baby Towels for a detailed review of all the top newborn baby towels.
This newborn baby towel is highly absorbent, made from high-quality bamboo. The hood ensures your baby stays warm after bath time. The towel is generously sized and is great for babies and toddlers.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the HIPHOP PANDA Bamboo Hooded Newborn Baby Towel placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Rayon Made from Bamboo. Imported. TWO Promises. ① The latest textile technology, double-layer materials.Ultra thick & absorbent baby towels. Excellent longevity makes them full reusable. ② Truly natural bath hooded towel. Ideal solution for babies with sensitive skin or allergies. ECO FRIENDLY. Bamboo bath towels help preserve the environment by reducing deforestation and waste. We care about babies and nature. KEEP COLDS AT BAY. Boasting an extra thick design (500gsm) – thicker than most baby towels with hoods, this super absorbent Bamboo hooded towel absorbs water faster than cotton and will make sure your precious newborn stays perfectly dry and safely protected from catching a cold. Generously sized at 30" x 30", it will last well into your little one’s toddler years. Magical 2 - Layer. The latest textile technology, Luxury 2 - Layer bamboo baby towel; Our bath towels are up to 2X as thick & soft as other hooded towel on the market; Absorbs 160% more than 1 Layer Bamboo Hooded Towel and dry fast; Perfect, soft, warm, and absorbent. PERFECT BABY SHOWER GIFT. Top of the baby registry, this is an essential item for new parents, the more the merrier where baby bath towel are concerned! These washcloths are suitable for both boys and girls, easy to wash and very durable too.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Newborn Baby Towels
Many newborns don’t like bath time at first. A lot of it has to do with the sudden change in temperature. They are taken out of their warm, snuggly jammies into the cold air, and then dunked into a tepid bath. At the newborn stage, they’re not sure if they like splashing around in the water because everything seems new and scary. Using a newborn baby towel can help keep your little warm and dry before and after their bath, so this routine becomes more fun for everyone.
Newborns have incredibly sensitive skin, so regular adult towels can sometimes be a little too rough on them. Newborn baby towels are usually made of a softer material, which feels more comfortable on their delicate skin. Adult towels are often too big for newborns as well. Wrapping up a newborn in a regular bath towel can be cumbersome because of all of the extra material. Plus, you don’t want to overheat your baby with a thick adult towel. Newborn towels are much smaller, so they are the perfect size to swaddle your little one and keep them warm after their bath.
The Newborn Baby Towel Buying Guide
- Look for a soft material when it comes to newborn baby towels. Bamboo, cotton, microfiber, polyester or terry cloth are good options, as they will feel smooth and comfortable against your baby’s delicate skin.
- Make sure that the newborn baby towels have a high absorbency rate. This is how fast the towel can absorb the water on your baby’s skin. Babies feel cold when they come out of the bath because their skin is wet. If you can absorb all of the bathwater quickly, they will be able to warm up fast.
- Check for a towel that dries quickly after use. If it takes a long time, it may build up odors or bacteria. Cotton is known for drying quickly when wet.
- Most newborn baby towels have a small hood on one corner, which is the perfect size for drying your baby’s head and hair. Often, the hoods have cute patterns and embroidery. See whether you want the bath towels to match your nursery theme or décor.
- Are you looking for matching washcloths? Opt for a newborn bath towel set that comes with washcloths in the same pattern and colors as the towels.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide