HiMONE Sleeveless Empire High Waist Women’s Dress
Last updated: June 22, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ladies' Dress and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Dress you should buy.
Unbranded's sleeveless swing tunic mini dress is available in 41 different colors and patterns, is made from soft rayon and spandex and is sold in sizes x-small to xx-large. There's a choice perfect for every occasion you'll encounter this summer.
In our analysis, the HiMONE Sleeveless Empire High Waist Women's Dress placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imported. Pull On closure. Machine Wash. Made of 95% Rayon, 5%Spandex, this random floral print versatile summer dress is stretchy, silky, soft and flowy, no shrink or wrinkle, wash on cold and hang to dry. Hugs you in all the right place, comfortable and lightweight to wear it day or night. Bright colors may be a little see through, a pair of nude underwear of lining could fix the issue.
Women's Dress Rankings
When spring and summer roll around, temperatures get high, and humidity levels rise, it’s the perfect time of year to wear casual, lightweight dresses. The most comfortable styles are made from lightweight, breathable fabrics and don’t include closures like zippers, snaps and buttons. You’ll likely want to be able to pull them on over your head, adding a belt if you like (many come with matching ones).
Summer dresses can be sleeveless, short or long-sleeved; short peasant-style versions with full sleeves are trending for 2022. While some women go for full-length maxi dresses in the summer, shorter minidresses and ones that hit at the knee (midi dresses) can be more fun and casual.
Maxi dresses are great for most, but petite people may need to hem them. V-necks can elongate the body and be quite flattering. Elastic waistbands and ruching can also create a gorgeous silhouette. For those looking for a great time with minimal fabric to weigh you down, there’s always the bodycon dress, too.
Cotton is a very lightweight summertime material but is more prone to wrinkling. Today’s polyester, rayon, dacron and viscose materials are blended with spandex or elastane for stretch and are much easier to care for. Most can be machine washed and dried on a low setting or air-dried and won’t even wrinkle.
- Some dresses made of lightweight fabrics can be a little bit see-through, so look for lined styles when possible. You can also opt to wear nude-colored underwear if you are concerned.
- Read sizing charts carefully before picking a size.
- Always follow the washing instructions, or your beautiful new dress might fade, shrink or tear.
- Sheath-style dresses are more form-fitting, and A-lines have narrow bodices and flared-out skirts. Some styles are loose all over.
- Looser skirts on dresses are great for twirling!
- Summer dresses can be perfect for the beach! Pop one on over your suit and throw on a pair of sandals, and you’ll be all set.
- If you find a dress that you absolutely love, buy it in a few more colors and patterns and you’ll be set all summer long.