Hillsdale O’Malley Metal Vanity Chair
Last updated date: November 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vanity Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vanity Chair you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Vanity Chairs for a detailed review of all the top vanity chairs.
An eye-catching knot design makes the back of this vanity chair stand out. It's coupled with a polyester cushioned seat to give you plenty of comfort while you're seated at your vanity. You'll have to put it together, but assembly takes only 10 to 15 minutes.
In our analysis, the Hillsdale Hillsdale O'Malley Metal Vanity Chair placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With its Celtic inspiration and decorative knot motif, the Hillsdale O'Malley Vanity Stool is the perfect accent to any room. Visually eye-catching with its gray metallic finish and intricate design, the O'Malley stool makes a lovely accent piece for any room in your home. Assembly required.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vanity Chairs
Vanity tables go back centuries, once having been associated with royalty. The basic elements of a vanity table are simple. The vanity table itself provides the surface for setting beauty items like makeup and hairbrushes. A mirror allows you to see what you’re doing. But for shorter vanity tables, you’ll also need a comfortable chair to finish off the look.
You may get ready while standing in front of your bathroom mirror, but vanities do have their benefits. If you’re working on perfecting the perfect smoky eye or pouty lips, being able to sit rather than stand will make the time-consuming process easier. Some vanities are built into bathrooms, but traditionally they were set up in a bedroom or sitting area.
For the type of vanity table designed to have you seated in front of it, it’s important to find a chair that’s the right height. Vanity chairs are usually built for the height of a typical vanity, but you’ll want to measure the dimensions to make sure you’ll be at the height you want.
While comfort is important, many homeowners prioritize having a handy place to store the vanity chair so it won’t be in the way between uses. Many can be slid underneath the table to keep your floor space clear.
The Vanity Chair Buying Guide
- Vanity chairs come in different varieties. You’ll find some that are set up similar to a piano bench but smaller, and often with cushioning for comfort. You’ll also find vanity chairs that have seat backs and even swivel to let you turn to face away from the vanity table if needed.
- Not all vanity chairs are limited to use with your vanity table. Some are versatile enough to be used as a makeshift end table by simply setting a tray on top of it.
- Although you’ll see plenty of chairs that promise comfort, balance that against the importance of having a vanity seat that can easily slide underneath. You may find that comfort isn’t as important as freeing up space.
- The sturdiness of the chair’s legs is important. Some can be wobbly, so you’ll want one with solid legs that are strong enough to support whoever is sitting in the chair.
- Some vanity tables allow you to adjust the height, which will give you a little leeway when you’re looking at dimensions.
- Pay attention to the padding on the bottom of the chair legs. Some have anti-slip pads on the bottom, while others are built to prevent scratching your floors as you move the chair around.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide