Hikenture Outdoor Foldable Camping Utensils
Last updated: November 9, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Camping Utensil you should buy.
With a base that's available in a variety of colors, this multitool contains a fork, knife, spoon and bottle opener. Each item is detachable for ease of use while also folding down to keep it compact. It weighs only 5 ounces and includes a fine nylon pouch for easy carrying.
In our analysis, the Hikenture Outdoor Foldable Camping Utensils placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
4 in 1 Features Hikenture Camping Utensils Set include: (1) Spoon (2) Fork (3) Bottle opener (4) Knife. Compact and lightweight (5 oz) to fit in your glove compartment, backpack, office drawer, storage, esky or lunch bag. Whether you are camping or simply working on projects, this high-quality multifunctional camping tool is entirely constructed of stainless steel for long-lasting durability. The handle is made from aluminum, it is easy to clear and totally rust-free. How to use knife and fork simultaneously. Detach the fork from the tableware set. Fold the spoon when you use the knife. PS:The spoon and Knife is not detachable, remember to check our insruction e-mail after ordered. Kindly Note: The blades are very sharp, please do not fold out the knife when you use the can opener. The camping eating utensil measures 7 x 1.6 inches after unfolded, and the compact size is about 4.3 x 1.6 inches. The cutlery set comes with a fine nylon pouch so you can keep it clear and bring it wherever you go.
Camping Utensil Rankings
Camping outdoors is a wonderful way to get away from the stresses of everyday life and enjoy the great outdoors. Whether you spend your time kayaking, fishing, hiking or just hanging out at the campsite, you don’t have to give up delicious hot food to do what you love.
But if you plan to eat while you’re camping, you’ll need cookware. That includes campground-friendly cook sets like pots and pans that collapse or fit together, plus tongs and stirrers, plates, bowls and utensils. A fork could do it, but if you plan for soups or items you need to cut, you’ll have to add a spoon and knife to your supplies list.
As with pots and pans, you’ll want utensils that are ultra-portable without getting in the way of usability. A short, lightweight fork might be tough to use if you have larger hands. There are camping utensils that fold up or disassemble and fit into a pouch for easy carrying. And there are still others that come in a multitool format to keep them all connected.
- You might not be able to clean your camping utensils immediately. Stainless steel and plastic utensils are the most popular for this reason — they’re easy to clean while resisting rust and corrosion.
- Not all camping utensils are dishwasher-safe. If this is a priority for you, make sure you look for that.
- If you’re camping with a group, it can help to purchase enough utensils for everyone.
- Spoons, forks and knives aren’t all you’ll need to eat at a campground. Some utensil sets come with handy extras like bottle openers and nutcrackers. You can get more extensive sets that include grilling utensils, spice containers and tongs.
- If safety and sustainability are important, you can find camping utensils that are BPA-free and made from responsibly sourced materials.
- For younger campers, you’ll need utensils that are easy to grab with smaller hands.
- Pay attention not just to the dimensions of the utensils you choose but also the weight of them — especially if you’re hiking — as combined, they can add substantial weight to your pack.
- Some cooking utensils are portable enough to be stored in a pants pocket. Even if you plan to pack it up, having something that small will save space in your luggage or backpack.