HighKey Grain & Gluten Free Mini Cookies Healthy Snack
Last updated date: November 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Healthy Snacks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Healthy Snack you should buy.
Update as November 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Healthy Snacks for a detailed review of all the top healthy snacks.
Each cookie in these packs features a salted caramel flavor without the carbs and sugar you’d get with traditional sweet snacks. The sweetening agent is a proprietary erythritol and stevia blend to give you a good taste without the sugar and carbs.
In our analysis, the HighKey HighKey Grain & Gluten Free Mini Cookies Healthy Snack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Low carb & low sugar cookies: Our HighKey Salted Caramel Mini Cookies are the best way to conquer those sweet cravings while maintaining a diet of minimal carbs! These shortbread inspired cookies are sweetened with a proprietary erythritol & stevia blend. This low carb cookie is the perfect treat to fulfill your sugar free candy desire, without sacrificing the taste of traditional caramels. Feel free to indulge in these low carb snacks next time you’re in the market for guilt free desserts! Health conscious alternatives: At HighKey, we understand that healthy snacking can be hard. That’s why we create high quality products that are low carb, low sugar, and most importantly – delicious in taste! We believe all types of foodies deserve delicious snack food options. Check out our gluten free snacks, gluten free baking mixes, grain free bread mixes, keto snacks, keto foods, keto treats, keto muffins, paleo snacks, paleo sweets, diabetic snacks, low sugar breakfast options and more! Keto friendly sweets: These high fat, low carb cookies are a convenient keto friendly food that won’t cost you a cheat day. These keto snacks also make for great paleo caramel candy treats. With just 1g of net carbs per serving, look no further for the premium keto snack, or keto dessert. HighKey cookies are excited to add this low sugar candy to their collection of keto desserts. Next time you’re searching for a sweet treat that won’t throw you out of ketosis – keep these keto cookies in mind! Grain & gluten free cookies: HighKey has introduced another delicious addition to their line of gluten and grain free cookies! These gluten free low carb snacks are a healthy dessert option for the whole family! Free to indulge without the unwanted carbs and sugar found in traditional cookies. This baked keto cookie is a great choice to satisfy your craving for sugar free snacks. Whether you follow a keto friendly or gluten free diet, these Salted Caramel Mini Cookies are sure to hit the spot! Wholesome & real ingredients: These low sugar protein cookies are made with HighKey’s signature sweetener blend of erythritol, monkfruit and stevia extract. Our Salted Caramel Mini Cookies are carefully crafted with natural caramel flavor, coconut oil, and almond flour for soft yet crunchy cookies! This low carb snack is an excellent substitution for regular cookies which are loaded with unwanted carbs, fillers, and sugar. HighKey welcomes all to the delicious side of healthy snacking!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Healthy Snacks
Snacking is an important part of keeping your energy levels up throughout the day. But it needs to be the right snack to be fully effective. Treats with excess carbs or sugar can elevate your blood sugar levels temporarily, then cause them to plummet later, leading to a feeling known as a sugar crash.
Fruits and vegetables are always great options, but they aren’t always convenient. There are healthy snacks wrapped to make them easy to take on the go with you. At the very least, they’ll be handy to grab on your way through the kitchen rather than having to prepare, slice or peel something for your mid-afternoon snack.
But there are a few things to look for in a packaged snack. It’s important to keep the portions small to avoid the calories adding up. The goal is to give you that little bit you need to get through to your next meal, not to fill up. Look for treats with high fiber content built in. Fiber aids digestion, but it’s also filling, so a little can go a long way.
Another benefit of having packaged snacks on hand in advance? You’ll be more likely to go for a healthy option. If tough-to-prepare snacks serve as your only choice, you could find yourself going for chips or candy.
Not everyone needs to snack. Some people simply do better consuming three square meals a day and nothing in between. But if you find your energy waning a couple or more hours after your last meal, you might be the type of person who does better with smaller meals combined with snacks in between. Those who work out or have physically demanding jobs will obviously burn more calories during the day than those who work sitting down, making snacking even more important.
The Healthy Snack Buying Guide
- It’s easier than ever to find healthy snacks that mimic the taste of the sugary, carb-loaded ones that you might rather have. You can find snacks that are healthy but are modeled after gummy treats or chocolate chip cookies, for example.
- Sugar-free sweets often use artificial sweeteners to keep that pledge. Some of those sweeteners can cause stomach upset, so be aware of it before you buy. If you notice digestive issues after you start eating them, it could be caused by the new sweeteners you’re ingesting.
- A resealable bag can go a long way in keeping your snacks fresh. You’ll have the convenience of packaging everything back up to store it after you’re finished snacking.
- If you tend to overindulge, consider separating your snacks into preportioned resealable plastic bags. You can take one with you when you leave for the day or allow yourself one a day if you’re at home. This will keep you from consuming too many calories throughout the day.
- If you’re diabetic, a snack that keeps your blood sugar in check throughout the day is important. It’s not simply about eliminating sugar from your diet, as it will be necessary to keep you from getting too low.
- Edamame is a natural, healthy snack that’s filling and delicious. If you choose edamame, look for one that minimizes ingredients and uses sea salt.
- For children, a healthy snack that can be slipped into a lunchbox or backpack can be helpful. You can give children something to snack on between classes or as an extra item at lunch.
- Those on special diets will need to look specifically for snacks that eliminate unwanted ingredients. You can find snacks that are non-GMO and free of dairy, gluten, nuts and other items.
- It can be easy to get into a snack rut. Consider shaking things up occasionally to keep yourself interested in healthy snacking. Otherwise, you might find yourself skipping your usual treat in favor of less healthy options in your kitchen or in the vending machine at work.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide