Hide N Side Ball Pit Tents & Mesh Tunnels Set For Children, 5-Piece
Last updated date: January 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tents & Tunnels For Children and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tent & Tunnel For Children you should buy.
Update as January 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Tents & Tunnels For Children for a detailed review of all the top tents & tunnels for children.
With a colorful triangle-shaped tent, a square tent, two tunnels, a dart wall and a ball pit complete with a hoop, this super lightweight, durable play tent and tunnel toy is designed for ages 1-6 and stores quickly and easily in an included carrying case.
In our analysis, the Hide N Side Hide N Side Ball Pit Tents & Mesh Tunnels Set For Children, 5-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LOADS OF FUN: This bright and vibrant ball pit playhouse obstacle course playset will keep your children entertained for hours! Super cool TARGET WALL (3 dart balls included) takes the FUN to a whole new level, and is enjoyable for the kids and parents alike! Kids can customize the many different combination maze options, keeping this play set fun and exciting! A must for the active baby, cats and dogs! We recommend 400 or 600 balls depending on the ball size. BALL PIT BALLS NOT INCLUDED.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tents & Tunnels For Children
Gone are the days when kids could only enjoy tunnel and tent toys in places like McDonald’s and Chuck E. Cheese. Today’s child play structures are affordable and made from lightweight, durable materials that can be set up and taken down in minutes.
Some of the larger ones may have features like hoops, dartboards or ball pits on their sides. Look for ones with easy pop-up construction. Mesh sides are also good because they provide a way for you to keep an eye on your kids while they’re playing — and they can peek out at you, too.
You can use these toys inside and outside, but you’ll want to bring them in if it starts to rain or snow. They are usually made with polyester fabrics that you can wipe down when they get dirty. Most of them come with carrying bags you store them in when they aren’t being used. You can take them on camping trips, vacations and visits to grandma and grandpa.
Tent and tunnel toys help kids develop motor skills and provide excellent opportunities to exercise and socialize with family members and friends. They also encourage coordination and creativity; kids may imagine they are animals living underground, for example. Little ones also like to hide out in tents when they want privacy. Put a few books, snacks or toys in there for them to find.
The Tent & Tunnel For Children Buying Guide
- Larger tent and tunnel sets come with different parts that can be set up in different ways, so it’s like getting several different toys in one.
- Most of these toys with ball pits do not include the balls; these are usually sold separately, so keep that in mind.
- Some of these toys are compatible with other kids’ tent and tunnel products, so you can add on and create opportunities for additional types of play.
- Read the product descriptions to see what age group the toy is appropriate for before buying.
- Dogs and cats also enjoy playing with tunnel toys.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide