HIC Harold Import Co. Milk Creamer Frother Pitcher
Last updated date: February 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Milk Frothers For Coffee and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Milk Frother For Coffee you should buy.
Editor's Note December 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Milk Frother For Coffee for a detailed review of all the top milk frothers for coffee.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the HIC Harold Import Co. HIC Harold Import Co. Milk Creamer Frother Pitcher placed 12th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIC’s Stainless Steel Milk Frother easily aerates milk and cream into a thick, rich foam for topping delectable hot and cold beverages. With a generous 14-ounce capacity, create frothed milk for several servings in seconds with very little effort. The lid features a built-in plunger with a double-mesh aerator, much like a French Press, and easy-grip handle on top. No electric required or batteries to replace. More economical than battery powered frothers and expensive espresso machines. Easily froth chilled or warmed milks, from whole milk, skim or goat milk, to hemp milk, almond milk, soy or cashew milk, and other non dairy milk. The milk frothing pitcher, also called a milk foamer, is so easy to use. Simply measure chilled or warmed milk into the frothing pitcher and place the plunger inside, making sure the lid is on securely. Pump the handle up and down, about 30-60 seconds, until foam has desired consistency. To serve, raise the plunger and hold back the milk froth with the lid. Pour the underlying un-frothed milk into beverages, then gently float the foam that remains on top of the beverage. A great addition to specialty coffee accessories, foam transforms fresh-brewed coffee into specialty coffee drinks, like cappuccino, a traditional cafe au latte or festive eggnog latte, caramel macchiato, mocha, Irish coffee or iced coffee. Elevate conventional hot chocolate to peppermint hot chocolate and white hot chocolate, and ordinary to extraordinary, with warm milk and honey or coconut milk chai tea latte, finish craft cocktails, like dulce de leche and mudslides, with panache, and more. Made from stainless steel, HIC’s Milk Frother is durable, versatile, easy to use, and top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Milk Frothers For Coffee
You can spend a small fortune drinking gourmet beverages at cafés, particularly if you make it a daily habit. There are plenty of ways to make coffee, tea, hot cocoa and other tasty beverages at home, but getting that heated, frothy foam on top traditionally has required turning to the professionals.
Now there’s an alternative. A milk frother will let you make delicious café-inspired beverages in the comfort of your home. All you’ll need is some milk and a couple of extra minutes and you’ll be on your way. But there are different options when it comes to frothers, so it’s important to choose the one that fits your own preferences.
If you’re adding your foam to hot drinks like coffee, you’ll likely find it worth buying a frother that also heats the milk. All you’ll need to do is pour, press a button and wait. You can also buy a handheld frother that you either use on milk you heat separately or on cold milk. One great thing about a handheld frother is that some of them can also be used to mix items like smoothies and milkshakes.
Before you buy, stop and consider how you’ll be using your frother on a daily basis. With so many options available, you can easily find the best one to meet your needs.
The Milk Frother For Coffee Buying Guide
- If you’re frothing milk, it’s important to stick to whole milk for best results. Ideally, your milk should have a fat content of more than 3%.
- Non-dairy options have become increasingly popular in recent years, but they don’t froth as well as dairy-based milk. This is because non-dairy milk has a lower protein content.
- If you’re using a frother that doesn’t heat the milk to the correct temperature on its own, you’ll need to pay close attention to the heat level of the milk you’re working with. Heat cold milk to temperatures between 130 and 149 degrees Fahrenheit for best results. Overheating will destroy the nutrients in the milk.
- Some frothers can be fairly noisy. If this is an issue, look for a frother that offers quieter operation.
- Time to steam and froth is also a factor. Many frothers promise results in just a couple of minutes. On a busy morning, every minute can count.
- You also likely won’t have an excess of time to clean your frother. If you run the dishwasher every day, a dishwasher-safe frother can be very convenient.
- Frothers that heat up your milk can be a safety hazard if you forget to turn them off. Look for one with automatic shutoff for peace of mind after you leave the house each day.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide