Hibag Vacuum Space Saver Bags Set, 20 Pack
Last updated date: February 3, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Space Saver Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Space Saver Bag you should buy.
If you have an entire family that needs to maximize their living space, you'll want to go with the Hibag Vacuum Space Saver Bags Set, 20 Pack. In addition to the 20 storage bags, consumers are also gifted with a complimentary hand pump and two travel-size bags. Each of the bags uses a unique double-zipper design that lets you know without a doubt that your bags are sealed properly. In our analysis of 43 expert reviews, the Hibag Hibag Vacuum Space Saver Bags Set, 20 Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note December 20, 2019:
Checkout The Best Space Saver Bag for a detailed review of all the top space saver bags.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Hibag Premium Space Saver Bags Hibag space saver bags Hibag 20 Combo Space Saver Bags Hibag Premium Vacuum Storage Bags perfect for moving & home & travel storage, saving 80% space for your home and suitcases, providing you the best storage solution. Every bag at Hibag is uniquely designed with extremely thick material, smart zipper, specially designed valve and stay-on slider, to ensure air-tightness. Product Details space saver bags household vacuum storage bag vacuum storage bags with valve stay-on clip Stay-one clips prevent clips from falling off the zipper or missing. The accident that a bag is useless just because the small clip is missing will never happen again. smart zipper The zipper is very smooth to open and close. When you close the zipper, the yellow line will be stuck between the two blue lines, clearly telling you if the zipper is properly closed. compatible valve Don’t remove the small plastic piece inside the valve. It prevents air from coming inside. And the cap is a double insurance for being airtight. 20 combo space saving bags Hibag 15 combo space saver bags Hibag 8 Jumbo space saver bags Hibag 12 Travel space saver bags Hibag 8 Large Space Saver Bags Hibag 8 Medium space saver bags Hibag space saver bags - 20 combo Hibag space saver bags - 15 combo Hibag space saver bags - 8 jumbo Hibag 12-piece space saver bags - for travel Hibag space saver bags - 8 large Hibag space saver bags - 8 medium size 2Small, 6Medium, 5Large, 5Jumbo, 2Jumbo+, 2 free roll-up bags and 1 free hand pump 3Small, 3Medium, 3Large, 3Jumbo, 3 Roll Up Bags, 1 free hand pump 8 large and 1 free hand pump 6 carry-on sizes and 6 suitcase sizes 8 large and 1 free hand pump 8 medium and 1 free hand pump
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Space Saver Bags
Whether you have a small apartment and need to maximize every inch of space or a large home with items you’d like to store in the attic, space saver bags are the answer. These handy devices remove the air from your clothing and bedding to shrink them down to a smaller size. In fact, they also make space saver bags that fit your suitcase, so you can travel with a few extra outfits.
As you browse the different models, you’ll find they come in a wide range of sizes. You can purchase a travel-size, small, medium, large and even jumbo-size bag. While you can certainly store clothing in all of these sizes, the large and jumbo versions are great for fluffy comforters and collections of stuffed animals.
When choosing a space saver bag set, examine the material used to make the bags. The SUOCO Space Saver Jumbo Vacuum Bags, 8 Pack, for example, is made from a highly durable PE and PA material. It’s also thicker and has stronger seams, so it’s less likely to rip.
Depending on where you plan on storing your items, you’ll also want to make sure the bags are waterproof. Some models are also made with antimicrobial materials to prevent mold and mildew growth. The Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 6 Pack even protects against ticks, insects and dust mites.
Of course, one of the most important features of a space saver bag is its seal. You want to know that after you’ve removed the air, the seal will hold. The Spacesaver Medium Vacuum Storage Bags, 5 Pack uses a double-zip seal with a triple-seal turbo valve.
Sometimes you’ll come across a space saver bag that has an extra feature or two. For example, you may find one set comes with a complimentary hand pump and two travel-size bags. The Hibag Vacuum Space Saver Bags Set, 20 Pack has an extra stay-on clip to keep the zipper from re-opening. If you’re having trouble deciding between two brands, an extra feature might help you make the best choice.
DWYM Fun Fact
Vacuum sealing is a method of storing items in plastic bags after removing all of the air within the container. The process was first utilized during the 1940s but didn’t become more widespread until the 60s, when Karl Busch, a German inventor, created a small unit that could be used in a home setting.
Food was the main focus of the first vacuum sealers, as people needed a way to keep food from spoiling. As individuals saw the benefits of vacuum sealing, they began to apply the process to other tasks, such as shrinking down clothing and bedding so that it would take up less space in a suitcase or attic trunk.
The Space Saver Bag Buying Guide
- Look for a warranty or satisfaction guarantee. Many of the companies that sell space saver bags provide a lifetime replacement guarantee for their customers. This way, if you encounter any problems, you can call and request a new bag.
- You must handle the space saver bags with care, as the exterior can rip open if it isn’t properly cared for.
- Don’t overload the space saver bag. There should be a stop line within the bag to guide you. Placing too many items in the bag will put pressure on the bag’s seams, which could cause the seams to rupture.
- Items must be fully dry before they can be packed and stored in a space saver bag. This not only prevents the growth of mold and mildew but also the bleeding of a colored fabric onto another.
- Never store objects with sharp edges in a space saver bag, as the object could puncture the bag.
- It is recommended that you do not store any leather or fur clothing in the space saver bags.
- Should you accidentally spill a beverage on the storage bag, have no fear. Since the bag is made of plastic, you can easily wipe up the spill with an absorbent paper towel or moist washcloth. Just make sure you go back over the area with a dry paper towel or lint-free kitchen towel before you use it to store your clothing.
- When it comes to space saver bags, you can expect the price to be directly related to the number of bags in the set. For example, the Spacesaver Medium Vacuum Storage Bags, 5 Pack and the Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 6 Pack cost less than the SUOCO Space Saver Jumbo Vacuum Bags, 8 Pack and the Hibag Vacuum Space Saver Bags Set, 20 Pack, as they have fewer bags in their sets.