heytech Knitted Light-Up LED Gloves
Last updated date: September 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top LED Gloves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best LED Glove you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best LED Gloves for a detailed review of all the top led gloves.
These dazzling LED gloves are made from flexible knitted yarn and cover both hands with bright colors. There are six modes and a multitude of colors to delight you after dark. Kids love wearing them for costumes, birthday parties, games and dance performances.
In our analysis, the heytech heytech Knitted Light-Up LED Gloves placed 13th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kids love all things that light up. Our multi-color glowing flashing light up gloves are perfect for kids birthday gifts, toys for boys and girls, costume accessories, Halloween lights, Christmas gifts, dance costumes, kids games, school events, and even Thanksgiving gifts for kids. Each glove is equipped with two 3V CR2016 button batteries that can be removed and replaced at any time. Battery Working Time–About 12 hours.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On LED Gloves
LED gloves are very popular with younger kids and tweens, and they can be worn for many different activities. Some are styled with only the fingers lighting up, while others have LED lights on the whole glove. They often come with two or more pairs for easy sharing.
Young adults wear LED gloves to festivals, concerts and parties. You can even find sets that include matching shoelaces or Halloween masks. Additional styles include completely fingerless, fingertip-only and fuzzy gloves.
LED work gloves make a useful tool for adults who are working or playing in the dark. There are also higher-end LED gloves made for athletes, including pairs that are designed for nighttime bicycling.
LED gloves are usually made from stretchy fabric, and they may come in small, medium and large, or in kid and adult sizes. Check to see how the gloves say they should be worn; some just slip on, while others have adjustable closures.
It is also a good idea to see what kind of batteries the LED gloves you’re considering use. Be sure to have some ready while you’re away from home in the dark in case your gloves run out of power. Note that, even though they have batteries, LED gloves are relatively lightweight, weighing just a few ounces.
The LED gloves you are considering may come with extra batteries or a small screwdriver to use when replacing the batteries. See where the batteries are located in the gloves and understand how to replace them before making your purchase. Some may be more difficult to remove and replace, or even require special screwdrivers. Again, it’s best to learn how to replace the batteries before you are in the dark away from home and are unable to see what you are doing.
The LED Glove Buying Guide
- These flashing gloves make great holiday and birthday presents.
- LED gloves are also highly sought-after party favors, especially for kids and tweens.
- LED gloves are a fun way to keep kids safer at night. Wearing them while trick-or-treating, or walking or playing outside in lower light, makes children more visible to drivers and cyclists.
- Though LED gloves can make nighttime activities safer for kids, they are not a substitute for adult supervision.
- Check the battery size on the gloves’ product description. If there are no extra batteries provided with the purchase, you should order a few to have on hand.
- If you plan to wear your LED gloves frequently, you can invest more money for a higher-quality pair with advanced technology. Some have Bluetooth-capabilities that work with programmable apps, while others can display millions of different colors.
- Be sure to measure your hand before ordering a pair of LED gloves to be sure the ones you are considering will fit you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide