Hestya Star Confetti, 60 Grams
Last updated: November 8, 2019
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Confetti and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Confetti you should buy.
Elegant events would do best with the Hestya Star Confetti, 60 Grams, which consist of a metallic foil. The stars come in shiny gold and silver, making them an excellent choice for weddings, class reunions and engagement parties. Since the confetti is also waterproof, kids can add them to their snow globe crafts.
In our analysis, the Hestya Hestya Star Confetti, 60 Grams placed 2nd when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sprinkle star confetti: made of plastic material, small size and light weight, suitable amount of star confetti can meet your decoration and DIY needs.
Confetti invokes feelings of excitement and happiness, which is why it makes for an excellent decoration for a variety of occasions. For example, you can use confetti to fill an Easter egg, decorate the table at a baby shower, fill a balloon for a birthday party or throw over the bride and groom as they depart the church as husband and wife.
Whether you want a package of confetti for an event or to help your kids with a few arts and crafts projects, it’s best to consider your needs before choosing a set.
Decide what type of material would work best for your event. Outdoor events are best suited to biodegradable confetti pieces, like the LIMITLESS Colorful Confetti, 5,000 Pieces. Of course, you can also support the environment by purchasing a set made from recycled paper. If your event requires decorations that are more elegant, however, then you’ll want confetti made from metallic foil, such as the Hestya Star Confetti, 60 Grams.
Next, take a look at the confetti set’s size and shape. Would circles, stars, rectangles or squares work better for your party? Do you prefer the confetti pieces to be thick, or on the thin side so they are translucent like the Ultimate Confetti Multicolor Tissue Confetti, 16,000 Pieces?
Check the color scheme of your party to choose a set of confetti that matches. Confetti comes in plain colors, as well as an assortment of colors. The Fiesta Brands Confetti, 425 Grams contains various shades of blue, pink, yellow, white, red, green, purple and orange.
Finally, take a look at how much confetti your getting in the package. Some companies list the weight of the bag in grams, while others specify exactly how many pieces of confetti are in each bag. If you have a large party, you may end up needing to purchase more than one bag.
- When throwing confetti, make sure you instruct party guests to throw upward and not directly at anyone’s face. You may also want to choose rectangular-shaped confetti, as it has a slower fall time than confetti made in the shape of a circle.
- Confetti thrown indoors can quickly be cleaned up with a vacuum. You may need the hose extension to reach behind chairs or sofas, but it shouldn’t take you long to restore the area to normal. A broom may not get the job done, as the confetti can stick to the bottom of the broom.
- Kids can use foil confetti pieces inside snow globe crafts, as they are waterproof.
- You can recycle old scrap paper and make your own confetti. This is easy to do if you have a hole punch. Simple stack a few sheets of paper on top of each other and begin punching. Before you know it, you’ll have an entire bag of confetti ready to be thrown or used as a table decoration.
- If the confetti is made from foil, the pieces may stick together, so plan on giving yourself some time to separate the pieces before you use them.
- When it comes to price, you can expect to pay more for confetti packages with a higher weight. For example, the Fiesta Brands Confetti, 425 Grams and the Ultimate Confetti Multicolor Tissue Confetti, 16,000 Pieces weigh significantly more than the Hestya Star Confetti, 60 Grams and the LIMITLESS Colorful Confetti, 5,000 Pieces, so it makes sense that they cost a bit more.