Hershey’s Assorted Reese’s & KitKat Milk Chocolate Candies, 85-Piece
Last updated date: October 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Chocolate Candies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Chocolate Candy you should buy.
Update as October 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Chocolate Candy for a detailed review of all the top chocolate candies.
Perfect for everyday snacking, giving out at parties or trick-or-treating, this assortment includes snack-size KitKat and Reese’s candy bars. You’ll get 85 pieces in this 46.38-ounce bag, each individually wrapped to keep the bars inside fresh. The bars ship with a cold pack for warmer climates to help prevent melting.
In our analysis, the Hershey's Hershey's Assorted Reese's & KitKat Milk Chocolate Candies, 85-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Contains one (1) 46.38-ounce, 85-piece variety bag of REESE'S and KIT KAT Assorted Milk Chocolate Snack Size Candy including REESE'S Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and KIT KAT Milk Chocolate Wafer Candy Bars. Open a bag of snack-size chocolates for every movie marathon, campfire, sports game and birthday party where friends and family are near. 85 individually wrapped and kosher fun-size chocolates inside a bulk candy bag to seal in the chocolaty goodness. Sweeten up your homemade snacks and desserts by adding different chocolate candies to your baking prep. With so many favorite Hershey Chocolates at your fingertips, you'll be happy no matter what delicious sweet you grab.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Chocolate Candies
Chocolate comes in a variety of forms, from the truffles everyone enjoys on Valentine’s Day to the cakes and confections found in bakeries and candy shops. You can even find chocolate fountains at parties and buffets.
But for that quick pick-me-up, you can’t go wrong with a chocolate candy bar. If you have a vending machine nearby when you’re in the mood for a snack, you can easily get one. But you’ll spend more money buying them this way, plus, you aren’t guaranteed to have the chocolate you prefer close at hand when you’re craving it.
That’s where buying candy bars ahead of time can come in handy. You can purchase them in bulk and just take one with you when you leave the house, or you can keep them in a drawer at work or in your locker at school. That way you ensure you’re covered whether you want a treat in the morning, at lunch or in the afternoon.
One of the best things about not relying on vending machines or convenience markets for your snacks is that you can choose from different sizes. Candy bars that are sold in bulk typically come in three sizes. You’ll see candy bars labeled as fun or snack size, which is a smaller version of the candy bar you’d get by buying individually. Generally speaking, two to four candy bars make up one full-size.
You can still buy full-size candy bars in bulk, too, but the fun-size bars can be convenient. You’ll have a bite-size snack whenever you want it, giving you just the taste of chocolate you’re craving. If you ever want more, you can just reach for one or two more fun-size bars and satisfy your craving. But some simply prefer the experience of eating a full candy bar.
The Chocolate Candy Buying Guide
- When it comes to candy bars, there’s a little of something to satisfy every taste. Some candy bars cover wafers with chocolate, while others provide blocks of solid chocolate. You’ll also find candy bars with nuts baked in or that encase caramel and nougat in chocolate.
- If you’re buying chocolate online, keep in mind that it’s a perishable product. Make sure the seller takes measures to prevent melting, including potentially packing it in dry ice or with cold packs. When at all possible, make sure you’re home to intercept the delivery if the weather is particularly hot when you order.
- For giveaways or parties, a fun-size candy bar is probably a more economical option. You can have plenty to go around without spending a fortune on full-size bars.
- If you’re buying chocolate in bulk, having individually wrapped options can be a big help. Those wrappers will help seal in the freshness.
- Having an assortment of candy can shake things up a little. You can find boxes or bags that mix in different kinds of one version of candy bar, like Hershey’s solid chocolate bars with nuts and without. You can also find boxes or bags with a variety of candy bar types.
- If you’re on a restricted diet, some candy bars promise to be kosher, while others eliminate artificial chemicals and flavorings.
- Those with nut allergies will want to closely check the fine print. Even some chocolate candy without nuts is prepared in a factory where nuts are present.
- There are varying types of chocolate, but generally speaking, you’ll choose between milk and dark chocolate. They have very different tastes, so you probably know your preference already. Dark chocolate has far more cocoa since milk chocolate mixes in milk. But you may find that some lower-quality chocolate is mixed with butter fat and even artificial flavors to achieve a higher-quality taste.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide