Henn&Hart Modern 2-Tier Coffee Table
Last updated date: June 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Modern Coffee Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Modern Coffee Table you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Modern Coffee Table for a detailed review of all the top modern coffee tables.
This glass coffee table has a geometric design on the base and two top tiers. It features high-quality construction and unique design. The table is tempered glass and a steel frame.
In our analysis, the Henn&Hart Henn&Hart Modern 2-Tier Coffee Table placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium materials have been used in making this coffee table: tempered glass throughout the table top while a steel frame ensures optimal sturdiness for your guests' coffee and any other knickknacks you choose to showcase! The transparent tempered round glass top shows the geometric X-design of the base. Made from high quality construction, and avoids inexpensive materials results in a heirloom quality piece of furniture for half the price. It's perfect for your living room, kitchen, home office, den, parlor or basement and can also be used as a bedroom table, nightstand table, kid's room table, living room table, dining room table, reading table, office table, task table, or dorm room table. Features versatile design, chic design inspired by mid-century modern designers, it can easily transform into a contemporary table, clean line table, mid-century modern table, modern design table, urban modern table, transitional table, modern farmhouse table, industrial table, minimalist table, Scandinavian table, traditional table, Hollywood Glam table, Coastal table, Hollywood Regency table, eclectic table, modern country table, Art Deco table, Asian Zen table, Feng Shui table, chic table. Features easy assembly. All tools included with step-by-step instructions provided for full furniture set-up.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Modern Coffee Tables
A modern coffee table is the perfect addition to any living space. It offers a usable space for books, coffee mugs, décor and picture frames, and also helps to anchor the seating area. When looking for a modern coffee table for your space, first consider how you want to use it. For example, do you want to have your dinner on the couch and use the coffee table as a second dining table? Do you want the coffee table to be a spot for your family to play board games? Or are you looking for a minimalist spot without any clutter? Knowing how you want to use the table will help you figure out the kind of size and construction you need.
The size of the coffee table is key because it affects the flow of the room. The coffee table should be about a half or third of the length of the main sofa in your space. When it comes to height, you’ll want the top of the coffee table to be about level with the seat of the sofa. Be sure to allocate about three feet of space around the coffee table between any other furniture.
The Modern Coffee Table Buying Guide
- When it comes to shape, consider the amount of room you have, the shape of your space, as well the people using the table. If you have young children, for example, the sharp corners of a coffee table may be dangerous, so it might be a good idea to go with an oval or circular coffee table. If you have a square room, then a rectangular coffee table may take up too much space, so a square one might look best.
- You can contrast or match the style of the coffee table with the other furniture in the room. For example, if you have a traditional, curve-backed sofa, you can contrast the curved lines with the straight lines of a modern coffee table. The other option is to match, so with a modern coffee table, you could go with a straight-backed and sleek sofa or set of chairs.
- Take pictures of your living room and look at those when hunting for your coffee table to find the best option for your space. There is no right or wrong way to select furniture, as long as the piece meets your needs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide