Hefty Scented Kitchen Trash Bags Cleaning Supplies, 80-Count
Last updated date: March 23, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cleaning Supplies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cleaning Supply you should buy.
Update as March 23, 2023:
Checkout The Best Cleaning Supplies for a detailed review of all the top cleaning supplies.
These trash bags have an odor neutralizer and smell like lavender and vanilla. They keep your kitchen smelling fresh. The bags have a capacity of 13 gallons.
In our analysis, the Hefty Hefty Scented Kitchen Trash Bags Cleaning Supplies, 80-Count placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
13 GALLON GARBAGE BAGS: This package contains 80 Hefty ultra strong black, Lavender and Sweet Vanilla scented, 13 gallon kitchen trash bags. TOUGHNESS YOU CAN TRUST: Hefty’s strongest tall kitchen trash bags deliver toughness you can trust with a secure, break-resistant drawstring and superior durability. ARM and HAMMER ODOR NEUTRALIZER: Lavender and Sweet Vanilla scented patented odor neutralizer harnesses the power of Arm and Hammer to fight nasty odors to keep your kitchen smelling fresh. TRIPLE-ACTION TECHNOLOGY—These kitchen garbage bags, stretch and expand to accommodate oversized loads without punctures, leaks or tears. We want you to be happy with your purchase If you have any issues with our garbage bags, kindly inform us.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cleaning Supplies
From stains and spills to grime and grease, there are a lot of things that require cleaning up in your home. Whether you’re a fairly neat person or one that makes a big mess, it’s important to have the right cleaning supplies in order to do the job correctly. From sprays and soaps to buckets and specialty cloths and sponges, there are a lot of different options available.
When buying cleaning supplies, there are a couple of categories of items you will definitely need. The first is cleaning tools, which are the implements you use to scrub, wipe, and clean. These include mops, brooms, vacuums, brushes, sponges and microfiber clothes. You will also need related accessories such as buckets, dustpans and rubber gloves.
While water is nature’s cleaning solution, it doesn’t always have the strength to remove tough stains and grease. Choose a good multi-surface cleaning solution as a main tool in your cleaning arsenal. Often, they can be used on any kind of surface from wood to marble, and don’t require any harsh scrubbing. Another good option to have is a glass cleaner which doesn’t leave any streaks or residue. A bleach-based toilet bowl cleaner is another must – as this is one of the dirtiest parts of the home. You’ll also want to consider getting a wood cleaner for certain pieces of furniture and hardwood floors. If you like having natural cleaning solutions, white vinegar is great at busting through grease. Baking soda does a good job of lifting odors.
The Cleaning Supply Buying Guide
- The cost of cleaning products can add up quickly, especially since there are so many different products you need to properly clean your home. While it may seem tempting to buy the ultra low-cost product at first, keep in mind that may not be as effective as higher-end products. With a low-quality product, you may end up using more to get the same level of clean as a little bit of a premium product.
- If you have a lot of electronics to clean, such as computers or televisions, always go with a water-based product. These have a lower flashpoint than solvent-based products, meaning that they can handle heat that comes off of electronics. Also, water-based cleaning solutions are environmentally friendly, which is an added bonus.
- Many people have skin sensitivities which can be exacerbated by harsh cleaning products. If you find your skin is irritated when you’re cleaning, make a point to wear rubber gloves and long sleeves during the process to avoid getting any products on your skin. You can also try natural products instead to see if your skin reacts better to them.
- If you want to make cleaning supplies more cost effective, opt for purchasing them in bulk. Often, they have a shelf life of several years, so you don’t need to worry about the products expiring before you use them. If the bulk bottles are too heavy to carry around the house, Just get smaller empty bottles and containers and fill them up from the bulk container to make cleaning easier.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide