Hefty 13-Gallon Triple-Action Kitchen Trash Bags, 80-Count
Last updated date: October 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Trash Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Trash Bag you should buy.
Update as October 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Trash Bags for a detailed review of all the top trash bags.
If you're looking for toughness, this set of trash bags has you covered. The bags are designed to stretch without ripping, while the drawstrings remain break-resistant. The set includes a total of 80 bags, which means it should last you a long time.
In our analysis, the Hefty Hefty 13-Gallon Triple-Action Kitchen Trash Bags, 80-Count placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Trust Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Trash Bags to keep your kitchen waste contained—all the way from can to curb. Thanks to Triple-Action Technology, these tough Hefty kitchen trash bags resist punctures, leaks, and tears, providing the highest protection available in flexible garbage bags. That stretchy strength means you don’t have to worry about unexpected bag breakage and inconvenient messes. Don’t be afraid to use these kitchen trash bags for tougher jobs, such as garage, basement and construction cleanup. A break-resistant grip drawstring makes it easy to close the bag and cart it away without incident. As a bonus, these scented trash bags include a patented Arm and Hammer odor neutralizer and Lavender and Sweet Vanilla scent to keep unpleasant smells at bay.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Trash Bags
Taking care of the trash, recycling and compost that your family produces can be an unpleasant job. However, it doesn’t have to be if you have the right tools. Without proper trash bags, you can end up with a messy, smelly and foul chore. However, the right bags can ensure that your garbage is always neatly put away, there is no lingering odor and it’s easy for the sanitation workers to pick up.
When it comes to trash bags, the first thing you have to look at is size. The bag needs to be large enough to fit inside your trash big. If the bag is too small, it will end up falling inside the bin and creating a mess. If the bag is too large, you will have a lot of unused space in the bag. In addition, check to see the thickness of the bag so you can make sure it is durable to handle the weight of the material inside. The last thing you want is for the bag to split open when you take it out of the trash can, spewing trash all over the place.
Most recycling bins don’t require trash bags, but you may wish to toss your recycling into a trash bag to help keep your recycling bin clean throughout the week. The bin needs to be in an easily accessible place so you can conveniently toss in any recyclable materials throughout the day. Some people prefer to keep them in the garage while others like to have a small recycling bin in their kitchen. The placement of the bin will help you determine the size you need. Ensure that the bin is portable so it’s easy for you to pull it out to the curb for the sanitation workers to pick up.
The Trash Bag Buying Guide
- Check to see whether your region has specific requirements for trash, recycling or compost bags and bins. For example, some areas may require you to place your trash in bags on the curb while others may require your trash in a bin.
- Most trash bags don’t come with a specific type of closure, so you have to tie the ends shut. However, some do come with a drawstring type of closure. Another option is bags that have ties built into the bag so it’s easy to tie them shut.
- Biodegradable and compostable garbage bags may need to stored differently than regular ones. Some specify that they must be kept out of excessive heat or be stored in a cool, dry place.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide