Heeta Silicone Hair Scalp Massager & Shampoo Brush
Last updated date: August 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top HEETA Hair Scalp Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best HEETA Hair Scalp Massager you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best HEETA Hair Scalp Massager for a detailed review of all the top heeta hair scalp massagers.
This versatile hair scalp massager is designed to be used on any kind of hair — including your pet's coat. It makes your hair clean, promotes blood circulation and eases itchiness. Plus, it's ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in your hand.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Heeta Silicone Hair Scalp Massager & Shampoo Brush placed 1st when we looked at the top 3 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Waterproof, no battery required. Perfect for various hairstyles from thick to thin, short or long, and no matter wet or dry, even to groom hair of your pets
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On HEETA Hair Scalp Massagers
The first thing many people do when they want to improve the health of their hair is to try a new shampoo or conditioner. However, it’s important to care for the health of your scalp, too, as your scalp helps provide your hair with that coveted healthy sheen.
A hair scalp massager, also called a shampoo brush, is a small, handheld gadget that you use in the shower while you wash your hair. The brush is used to gently massage your scalp while you shampoo and condition your hair. It’s typically a rounded shape with a handle on one side and thick silicone bristles on the other side. HEETA is a company that makes high-quality hair scalp massagers.
One of the main benefits of using a HEETA hair scalp massager is that it can give you a much deeper wash than you could achieve with your fingers. The brush works up a bigger lather and covers a larger surface area than your fingers can manage. This way, you can actually remove dead skin and hair cells from your scalp.
A HEETA scalp massager also helps to stimulate circulation and blood flow to the scalp, providing more nutrients to the roots of your hair and helping them grow strong. A scalp massage is also believed to enhance your scalp’s ability to grow hair.
The HEETA Hair Scalp Massager Buying Guide
- Ergonomic design is key when you’re looking for the perfect scalp massager. HEETA hair products are designed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. Plus, they are light, weighing less than 2 ounces, so using them won’t lead to hand fatigue.
- HEETA hair scalp massagers can be used on any kind of hairstyle, so you don’t have to worry about getting tangles. Scalp massagers are great for long or short hair — and they can even be used on your pets to give them a relaxing bath.
- Some HEETA hair scalp massagers are meant to be used only with wet hair in the shower, while others can also be used on dry hair. If you have a headache or just need a relaxing scalp massage, you don’t have to go to the shower to get one.
- HEETA hair scalp massagers are sold in singles and two-packs, so you can grab an extra one if you need it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide