Heeta Silicone Body Brush
Last updated date: December 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Body Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Body Brush you should buy.
Update as December 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Body Brush for a detailed review of all the top body brushes.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Heeta Silicone Body Brush placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Soft Material – Silicone: Heeta Bath Brushes are made of silicone, they are soft enough to help exfoliate your skin and won’t hurt your skin. The body brush will make you feel comfortable. Hygienic Standard: 100% silicone body brush is very safe when using it on the skin, and it’s super easy to clean when it’s dirty. Silicone is a kind of material which has no melting point, so you can disinfect it in boiling water. Deep Cleanse: The silicone brush can remove your makeup, exfoliate your skin, remove the dead skin cells and massage to help new cell growth.Using it to clean up not only on your arms but also on your face, legs even the whole body. If you like, you can wash dishes with this silicone bath and body brush. Portable Size: Heeta silicone body brush is 4.72 x 2.75 x 1.18 inches; it’s very convenient for you to hold and won’t slip out. You can take it while traveling. Many Choices: 4 colors for you! Choose any one you like and pick one for your family and friends. If you’re not satisfied, please contact us and Heeta support will give you a good solution.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Body Brushes
If you’re looking for glowing skin that looks healthy and radiant, it’s time to get a body brush. This is a special beauty tool that is used to brush off the dull layer of flaky skin at the top. A body brush can help you to unclog pores, remove any dead skin and exfoliate your body. It’s a great tool for anyone who wants smooth skin that feels soft and looks shiny. In addition, body brushing can actually help to redistribute fat that is stored in your skin. This smooths out your cellulite so your skin looks firmer and tighter.
You can dry brush your body before you take a bath or shower. You can then rinse the brush clean, and use it again in the bath. This double action provides the best results for your skin. Brushing your body should be done for a few minutes each day and can be done on a daily basis. Just be sure to use the right kind of brush so that you don’t irritate your skin.
The Body Brush Buying Guide
- When selecting a body brush, the shape is important because it will determine where on your body you can reach. A brush with a small handle is great for easily accessible parts of your body, such as your arms and legs. However, you will have to bend in order to reach your lower half. However, a body brush with a long handle is ideal for reaching your back, or the bottom half of your legs if you have trouble reaching that area.
- The bristles of the body brush are key. You don’t want to get anything too soft, as that will not provide you with the benefits you need. However, bristles that are too stiff may irritate and hurt your skin. Opt for something in the middle in terms of firmness. Bristles can be made from natural material, nylon or silicone. Keep in mind that bristles tend to shed after a lot of use, so it’s best to replace your body brush when this starts to happen.
- Most body brushes can be used both in wet and dry situations. This provides you with additional flexibility as you can use the brush in multiple ways. However, keep in mind that some brushes are just for dry use and some are just for wet use, so read the instructions carefully.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide