HEETA Scalp Shampoo Brush, 2-Pack
Last updated date: April 15, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hair Scalp Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hair Scalp Massager you should buy.
Not only is the HEETA Scalp Shampoo Brush, 2-Pack great for humans, but it's also safe for use on pets. The brush has a non-slip grip and an ergonomic design for comfort. It can be used to comb hair or massage the scalp, and it doesn't matter whether your hair is wet or dry. In our analysis of 61 expert reviews, the HEETA HEETA Scalp Shampoo Brush, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note April 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hair Scalp Massager for a detailed review of all the top hair scalp massagers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Heeta Scalp Brush feature a high quality, soft silicone brush head. Perfect for giving your hair and scalp a good and thorough deep-cleaning, removing all dirt and residue from everyday pollution. Manually operated (no battery required). Perfect for all types of hair from thick to thin, wet or dry, even including grooming of animals. With regular using, your hair and scalp will be healthier, stronger and cleaner than ever. It also massages your scalp to ease itchiness and promote blood circulation.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hair Scalp Massagers
There are many known benefits associated with scalp massages. They include increased circulation to your hair follicles, resulting in new hair growth, and assistance with lymphatic drainage, which rids your body of toxins. Of course, stress relief and relaxation are also a byproduct of any type of massage.
Hair scalp massagers are extremely affordable and worth adding to your personal care routine. As you shop for the best model, keep the following features in mind.
Determine whether you’re interested in a manual or electric hair scalp massager. Manual models don’t have the added cost of batteries, however, electric units are easy on your wrists, as you won’t have to do any of the work. If you do opt for an electric massager, check the number of settings. You want to be able to alternate from a hard pulse to a light vibration if your scalp is sensitive.
Consider who you are buying the hair scalp massager for. Some come with multiple heads that can be interchanged. This may be a great option for a family with different preferences. There are also models that are safe for use on pets.
Check the placement of the massagers handle. You want an ergonomic design that won’t tire your hand or wrist. Additionally, there are handles that are made for individuals with long fingernails in mind. They prevent fingernails from getting tangled in your hair while you massage your scalp.
Conclude your search by reviewing the product packaging to find out whether the massager is waterproof, as you may wish to use it inside the shower to remove dandruff flakes and dead skin cells. Some models may also be used outside the shower as brushes.
DWYM Fun Fact
Massage therapy is a practice that has been around for more than 5,000 years. It has been used for everything from relieving pain to preventing illness. Scalp massages specifically originated in India and involved the use of oils. The goal of the scalp massages was to stimulate blood flow to the hair follicles, so that hair would grow nice and long. Today, scalp massages also provide an avenue of relaxation, which is important after a long busy day at work or school.
The Hair Scalp Massager Buying Guide
- Individuals with long hair need to use caution when massaging their scalp with a hair massager, as the unit can tangle hair.
- If your scalp massager is made out of silicone, you can place it in the dishwasher from time to time to get it clean. Unfortunately, electric models that utilize batteries, even if the brush is made of silicone, must be washed by hand.
- You can use essential oils along with your hair scalp massager, but you’ll need to dilute them in a carrier oil first. A few good carrier oils include coconut oil, olive oil and jojoba oil.
- It is unlikely you will find a scalp massager with a product warranty. Instead, look for a company that backs their products by a satisfaction guarantee. That way you can request a refund if your product isn’t as described or doesn’t perform up to your standards.
- While hair scalp massagers don’t vary in price by too much, some come in packs of two. You’ll need to figure the price per massager before you decide which model is the best choice for the price. The TTKLYN Silicone Scalp Massager and the HEETA Scalp Shampoo Brush, 2-Pack are among the most affordable, however, the Maxsoft Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush and the Flathead Hair Scalp Shampoo Brush are only a few dollars more.