Heart For Hearts Nyesha Play Doll For 7-Year-Old Girls
Last updated date: April 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dolls For 7-year-old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Doll For 7-year-old Girls you should buy.
Update as April 25, 2022:
Checkout Surprise Your Child With The Best Dolls For 7-Year-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top dolls for 7-year-old girls.
With a backstory about life in Mexico, this 14-inch doll will help girls learn about Mexican culture and be a fun friend to play with. This doll has long, silky hair that is fun to style as well as a colorful outfit.
In our analysis, the Heart For Hearts Girls Heart For Hearts Nyesha Play Doll For 7-Year-Old Girls placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Consuelo – a girl who hungers to help others, is a generous and imaginative 10 Year-Old girl who will not rest until others are warm and fed. She is determined to help the hungry children outside her family’s bakery, but first must earn their trust. Read her mini book included to learn how Consuelo overcomes the challenges of her charitable operation. Hearts for Hearts Girls mission is to inspire girls to celebrate diversity, be agents of change in their lives, and positively impact the lives of those in their community, and ultimately the world! For each doll purchased – hearts for Hearts Girls donates $1.00 to world vision to support their humanitarian programs that better the lives of those in each dolls represented country. Consuelo is a 14″ 100% vinyl Doll with long silky hair, a colorful lace trimmed skirt and an embroidered shirt. She comes with a girl sized friendship bracelet, comb and a story book about her life.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dolls For 7-year-old Girls
When buying toys for little girls, you’ll find that dolls remain a popular choice since they help girls express their imaginations as they tell stories and play with their friends. Seven-year-old girls also are at the age where they are mature enough to use dolls to express a sense of style and have fun creating different looks and hairstyles. So, this gives you more flexibility in choosing a doll to purchase.
To choose the right kind of doll for a little girl, think about her interests. If she likes a particular TV show, you might find dolls representing those characters along with fun play sets. However, these dolls can be less flexible options when a girl’s interests change, and their clothes might not be changeable.
For more flexibility, you might consider buying a generic fashion doll that she can enjoy over time. Such dolls usually offer plenty of variety when it comes to switching out outfits or styling hair, and they can have a fun, realistic appearance. You can also find dolls with interesting themes such as travel and culture.
If the girl you’re buying for prefers small dolls that are easy to take along on sleepovers and trips, you might consider dolls such as Barbies, since they offer plenty of fun accessories to keep her entertained. You can also find smaller collectible dolls that come with special features like hidden surprises.
Bigger 14-inch and 18-inch fashion dolls can appeal to girls who want dolls with a preteen look. They often come with a fun backstory to encourage the imagination or even teach 7-year-olds about different people and places. You can even find some dolls that are designed to look similar to your little girl.
The Doll For 7-year-old Girls Buying Guide
- If you struggle with choosing the right doll for 7-year-old little girl, it helps to think about her personality. If she has a nurturing personality, you might buy a doll that is a baby or toddler rather than an older fashion doll. If she likes art, then dolls with colorful hair or fashion might be a great match.
- When buying a doll with changeable clothes, always check the sizing before you buy extra clothes from a manufacturer. The doll’s maker will often have clothing available for sale that is the safest bet, but you can also find standard-sized doll clothes that may work. Beware, though, that even dolls of the same height can have different body proportions, so look for brand compatibility with clothing and accessories.
- After a lot of play, girl’s dolls will probably need some cleaning to keep them looking their best. Always check with the doll’s manufacturer to find out which cleaning methods work safely. If in doubt, you could try a soft, wet cloth with some mild soap for the plastic body. When cleaning the hair, use water with a doll hairbrush and avoid any shampoo or other products.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide