HEAD Women’s Pickleball & Tennis Shoes
Last updated date: May 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickleball Shoes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickleball Shoe you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pickleball Shoes for a detailed review of all the top pickleball shoes.
Available in a variety of colors, these pickleball shoes are lightweight while also being durable. The snug fit keeps your foot supported, but the thin upper means you'll also get plenty of breathability. The molded frame has 4D foam layers to provide both comfort and stability.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the HEAD Women's Pickleball & Tennis Shoes placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rubber sole. Misc: 6-month outsole wear guarantee. Sport: Tennis. Feel super comfortable and stable on court with this ultra lightweight, durable high performance tennis shoe from HEAD, The leading racket sports specialist. The Revolt Pro 3.0 is a premium All-court performance shoe that combines the optimum combination of comfort and stability and incorporates new proven technologies to help improve your performance whilst enjoying an ultra comfortable feel. The pu moulded frame with 4D foam layers offer optimum stability whilst the tpu HEAD energy frame and additional protection around the toe and medial site offer additional support. The higher heel and triple density midsole also give excellent vibration dampening. An integrated climate control system maintains ultimate breathability whilst HEAD innovative lightweight sole technologies with special durability zones provide optimum lateral stability allowing quick changes in direction and a constant point of traction providing maximum flexibility and manouevrability. The sweatabsorbing padded eva sockliner offers increased inner comfort. Available in sizes 4 to 8 including half sizes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pickleball Shoes
Pickleball is a popular sport that attracts both male and female athletes. But before you start playing, you’ll need to make sure you have the right gear. That includes comfortable clothing that allows for easy movement, as well as a good pair of shoes.
You probably have a pair of tennis shoes in your closet that you could wear for other sports, but those shoes won’t necessarily work well on the pickleball court. You’ll need a shoe that provides support while also offering easy side-to-side movement, similar to the type of movements seen in tennis and racquetball. Look for an upper that’s lightweight but also supports the foot.
The upper is only part of what makes a shoe perfect for pickleball. The sole, which is the part of the shoe that’s beneath your feet, should be durable while also providing plenty of traction. A shoe that has a rubber sole with a good tread on the bottom will give you plenty of hours of enjoyable play.
There aren’t many shoes designed exclusively for pickleball use, but there are plenty that are perfect for the sport. In addition to looking for stability while moving side to side and traction, it’s also important to find a pair that is comfortable on your feet. Beyond that, the only choice to make is the color and style that best fits your own unique tastes.
The Pickleball Shoe Buying Guide
- Pickleball courts are tough on the feet, as well as your joints, so it’s important to have a sole built to absorb shock. Features like gel inserts and cushioning can help you stay comfortable while you play.
- Typically, when you focus on durability while shopping, it’s to avoid having to buy a new pair of shoes every few months. With pickleball, though, the hardness of the court means it’s important that you have an upper and a sole that won’t break down over the weeks and months that you’re playing.
- Pickleball courts don’t have as much friction as tennis courts. That means you’ll need a shoe with good tread to avoid slipping while you’re playing.
- Support for lateral movement is essential when you’re playing pickleball. A running shoe, by contrast, is built to keep the foot stabilized during forward movement. The wrong shoe could make it more likely you twist an ankle or pull a muscle.
- Foot health and comfort isn’t the only consideration when you’re shopping for a pickleball shoe. Some court owners have restrictions on the shoes you can wear. They might not allow a shoe that could damage the surface.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide