HEAD Deluxe Coverbag Racquetball Bag
Last updated date: July 26, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Racquetball Bag for a detailed review of all the top .
This compact solution has a main compartment sized for only one racket, making it easy to store in a locker or vehicle trunk. A separate compartment has enough room for personal items and balls to give you everything you need for your game. You’ll get both an adjustable shoulder strap and a grab handle for easy carrying.
In our analysis, the HEAD HEAD Deluxe Coverbag Racquetball Bag placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Grab it and hit the court. The Racquetball Deluxe Cover bag is a must for any player looking to take their game, and their equipment a little more seriously. The bag packs your racquet in the main compartment and small items such as keys, your phone, balls, and eyewear in the front accessory pocket. This Cover bag is the perfect companion for a quick trip to the club. Adjustable shoulder strap and grab handle offer multiple carry options.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Racquetball is one of several racket-based sports, each with its own set of rules. One thing all racket sports have in common, aside from the use of a racket, is that they require intense physical activity. Once you’re caught up in playing the game, you might not even realize the workout you’re getting.
Physical activity isn’t the only part of racquetball that stands to boost your health. Studies have shown that the social aspects of certain sports can help with mental well-being and may even extend your life. When you’re playing a racket sport of any kind, you’re likely interacting with opponents and team members. You may even have a standing appointment to meet friends for a game every week, accompanied by a catch-up session.
Tennis typically comes to mind when racket sports are mentioned, but it’s one of many types. Badminton, squash and racquetball are also popular racket sports. In fact, racquetball has become a popular alternative to tennis due to its indoor nature, although the sport can be played outdoors. You can play racquetball year round, even when the weather turns extra chilly or precipitation would cancel your game.
Racquetball has both smaller balls and rackets than tennis, which means that if you play tennis, you may find your tennis bag is a little too big. Tennis rackets measure 28 inches from end to end, while regulations don’t allow a racquetball’s racket head to be bigger than 22 inches.
You can easily find racquetball-geared bags big enough to hold either one, two or three of these smaller-sized rackets. The custom build means that your racket will fit snugly inside, helping protect it. Some even feature padding that will help keep your racket protected against exposure to rain or extreme heat, which can be a big help if you’re storing it in your car.
The Buying Guide
- The main compartment on a racquetball bag can vary dramatically in size. Measure your racket beforehand to make sure it will accommodate your racket. If you plan to carry more than one racket at a time, look for a bag that’s designed for that purpose.
- Most racquetball bags are designed with a special storage compartment in addition to the main compartment. It’s important to have this separate area for items like keys, sunglasses and smartphones. This will help prevent damage to your racket during transit.
- The separate storage pocket should have a zipper that keeps your items secure. If you’ll be storing it near where you’re playing, keep in mind that items like your smartphone might not be protected from extreme temperatures.
- Some racquetball bags have a hook that lets you hang them on a hook or fence. This can keep you from having to set it on the floor if you won’t be storing it in a locker while you’re playing.
- You can find racquetball bags large enough to hold shoes and a ball or two. This can come in handy if you’re carrying your bag around with you throughout the day.
- An elastic pocket for your water bottle can be a big help. These are often designed with 16.9-ounce water bottles in mind. If you go larger or have a tumbler that’s unusually shaped, check to make sure it will fit.
- Pay close attention to the carrying method of your racquetball bag. Many have shoulder straps that make them easy to tote, but you may also find some with handles. If you choose one with a shoulder strap, check the length. Some are adjustable to let you find the perfect fit for you.
- Padded shoulder straps can also come in handy. This might not be as important since rackets and balls are typically fairly lightweight, but the shoulder strap will keep you comfortable if you’re walking a long distance.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide