HDJUNTUNKOR LCD Syncable Portable DVD Player, 10.1-Inch
Last updated date: November 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable DVD Players and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable DVD Player you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Portable DVD Player for a detailed review of all the top portable dvd players.
In addition to crystal clear images, this portable DVD player rotates and flips so you can set the screen at your ideal angle. The player supports a variety of DVD formats, as well as 32GB USB and SD cards. Another bonus is that this model comes with a complimentary car headrest bag for watching movies on the go.
In our analysis of 74 expert reviews, the HDJUNTUNKOR LCD Syncable Portable DVD Player, 10.1-Inch placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pure HD Cinema level screen: brand-new self-produced LCD screen has more high-definition and top picture quality. Upgraded 10. 1-Inch 1024*600 swivel screen with 270-degree rotation and 180 degrees flip allows you to get the perfect view every time. We provide 1-year technical support services. Longer Watching Time: Adds a protection board for the battery to achieve the highest quality and safety. You can enjoy your favorite videos for up to 5 hours without charging. Additional charging option with the car charger and AC adapter ensures you can use it for longer anytime, anywhere. Unique Button Design: The ONLY DVD player on the market that has two sets of operating systems, one for daily viewing, another for on-board viewing. With a Customized car bag, the Portable DVD Player for Car does not need to be taken out of the headrest mount bag when used in car, reducing the inconvenience during travelling. Supports Huge Array of Multimedia: Supports direct play of CD, DVD, CD-R/RW, DVD -R/+R, DVD+RW/-RW, VCD, SVCD (but NOT blu-ray DVD). It is region free. In addition, it supports max 32GB USB and SD cards for playing MP3/WMA/WAV, JPEG, MPEG2/AVI/DIVX. Break-point Memory: Built-in break-point memory function means the DVD will begin where you left off last time.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Portable DVD Players
Home DVD players may have largely been traded in for streaming, but portable DVD players are hotter than ever. For a couple of dollars a day, you can get a DVD from Redbox and keep kids entertained for hours on a long trip. But portable DVD players aren’t just for kids. They come in handy on long flights or when you’re a passenger on any trip, no matter how old you are.
If you haven’t bought a new portable DVD player in a while, you may be surprised how far they’ve come. They’re no longer limited to the basic fold-up screen with marginal quality and a cheap build. Today’s portable players have HD-quality screens that swivel for more flexible viewing. Some even have screens that are designed to protect your eyesight while you watch.
With portable electronics, battery life is always a consideration. You can get as much as five hours out of a full charge with some portable DVD players, which can cover a large part of even a full-day trip. In addition to that, some DVD players come with car chargers that will keep the device going long after your battery has fully depleted.
In addition to car chargers, portable DVD players have an array of accessories that come with them. There will, of course, be an A/C wall charger, but some also come with carrying cases to make it easy to load it up and take it along with you. Some DVD players also come with earbuds, but you may want to shop for those separately to choose the pair that fit your own preferences.
Memory may be something you don’t think about until you start using your DVD player. Some devices will remember where you were on your movie or TV show last, while others will start back at the beginning every time you start them up. If you plan to make a lot of stops while you’re watching, you’ll be glad you chose one with memory later.
The Portable DVD Player Buying Guide
- No matter how powerful a DVD player is, it won’t matter if you have a lackluster screen. Look for a DVD player that packs an HD screen with 1280 X 800 resolution. Other portable DVD players have decent HD screens, with 800 X 480 resolution.
- You’ll never get the big-screen experience with a portable DVD player, but you don’t have to settle for the smallest screen, either. Some players have a larger-than-average screen for a portable unit, at 17.5 inches. Others offer just 11.5 inches.
- Gamers should consider a portable DVD player that also operates as both a DVD player and a gaming console.
- Modern DVD players don’t just flip up. They also swivel around to help you find the perfect position. The DBPOWER Rechargeable Portable DVD Player swivels a full 270 degrees. Others can also flip 180 degrees.
- Portable DVD players often spend hours away from a power source. It’s important to look for a player that has the longevity you need. A model that can last for six hours on a full charge is an excellent buy. With the DBPOWER Rechargeable Portable DVD Player, 12-Inch, you’ll get five hours of battery life.
- You’ll probably be using headphones while listening to a portable DVD player. But on the off chance you need sound, you should look for one that has strong audio. This is rare in a portable DVD player, but you can find it with certain rechargeable models, which have rich, crisp audio.
- Most DVD players will come with at least a wall charger, but there are some extras that may come in handy. For example, some models come with a case to help with carrying your DVD player around. The case may even have handles.
- A remote control can also help, especially if you’re mounting your DVD player on the back of a seat. The DBPOWER Rechargeable Portable DVD Player, 12-Inch comes with a remote.
- Some portable DVD players grant you access to 180 retro games that you can download to get you started.
- A feature you don’t miss until you don’t have it is the break-point memory function. This feature remembers where you were when you stopped watching a movie or listening to a song, picking back up again in that same spot.
- You may be surprised at how affordable portable DVD players are. You’re sure to find one that fits your family’s budget, with ease.
- Compatibility is also a consideration. Look for a model that is compatible with a wide variety of formats, including all CDs and DVDs, regardless of their region code. Perhaps you’d like to get support for USB and SD cards or a variety of file formats, including MPEG, AVI, VOB, XVID, MP3 and WMA.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide