HBCY Creations 20-Inch Black Circle Wall Mirror
Last updated date: April 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Circle Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Circle Mirror you should buy.
Update as April 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Circle Mirror for a detailed review of all the top circle mirrors.
Measuring 20 inches in diameter, this circle mirror can work in a variety of indoor spaces, from bathrooms to entryways and beyond. The black iron frame is handcrafted, and the mirror itself is silver-backed to provide a consistent, realistic reflection. You'll get back hangers with hardware, including wall anchors and screws, giving you the option of hanging it on drywall or concrete.
In our analysis, the HBCY Creations HBCY Creations 20-Inch Black Circle Wall Mirror placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BEAUTIFULLY HANDCRAFTED - Our Rustic Black Mirror for wall hanging is handcrafted with care and attention to detail and design. We use high quality metals and mirror materials to guarantee the sturdiness and consistent aesthetic beauty of the design. Our mirrors are silver-backed, presenting a beautiful reflection every time. The matte black finish really stands out, making any wall look incredible! PERFECT SIZE - This 20 inch mirror is the ideal size for a bathroom or entryway. The classy black circle mirror frame accents any room perfectly and matches any decor. Use as a black bathroom mirror, black vanity mirror, or entry mirror. Add light and and enhance the beauty of any room in your home instantly! ENHANCE YOUR HOME - We use the highest quality mirror materials on the market. We use thicker glass and real silver backing (not cheap substitutes) to ensure you are getting a great mirror for your home. We chose metal as the frame material for its timeless and adaptable look. The frame is handmade with care and attention, adding a genuine and warm feel to beautify your home. SMART DESIGN - The back hanger hanging hardware was chosen to ensure safe hanging. We have included 3 different wall anchors and screws for hanging straight into concrete or in to drywall. For other wall types, you may need other supports. Please ensure to hang properly for safety. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - At HBCY Creations we pride ourselves with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. We are confident in our products and stand behind them 100%. Just reach to us with any questions or concerns and we will be happy to help within 24 hours!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Circle Mirrors
For years, mirrors have been square or rectangular in shape. But round mirrors can soften a room, serving as a unique addition to a room’s décor. By being round, they become more of a decorative accent than merely a reflective surface.
As with any mirror, it’s important to take a look at the weight of the mirrors as you shop. You’ll be hanging up a round mirror, so you won’t want one that’s so heavy, it damages the wall. A thinner profile is better, too, so the mirror hugs the wall rather than jutting out into the room.
But as you start looking at various round mirror options, you’ll likely start to notice that the frame makes a big difference. You’ll find frames that are rose gold, metal, wood, rubber and many other variations. The frame can act as a bumper between any objects that bump into the mirror, but it also adds to its overall visual appeal.
Another consideration is the quality of the reflection. Mirrors consist of two components: a piece of glass and a silver backing with paint as protection. Silver backing provides a high-quality, lasting reflection, which is why you’ll see many mirror manufacturers list “silver backing” on their product descriptions.
The Circle Mirror Buying Guide
- Round mirrors vary in size. Before you start shopping, measure the diameter of the area you want to fill with a mirror and compare that to the diameter of each mirror. Experts advise choosing a mirror about two-thirds the size of the furniture it’s hanging above.
- Pay close attention to how the mirrors are hung. Many come with hanging hardware already attached to the back, as well as screws inside the box. If you’re installing on drywall, you’ll likely be fine with the included supplies, but you may need special hardware for hanging on surfaces like concrete.
- If you plan to hang your mirror in a bathroom, certain types of glass work better at resisting prolonged exposure to humidity.
- A rubber frame is likely better if you’re hanging your mirror in an area where someone could bump into it. The rubber acts as a partial shield.
- Before buying a mirror, consider the room where you’ll hang it. If it’s hanging in the entryway, you’ll likely be giving yourself a quick once-over before leaving the house each day, so it’s important to have one with an accurate reflection. In a bathroom, function is usually more important than appearance, but you can find high-quality mirrors that enhance any décor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide