Haxtec Polyhedral Metal Dice Set
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Metal Dice Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Metal Dice Set you should buy.
Update as September 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Metal Dice Set for a detailed review of all the top metal dice sets.
This metal dice set is high-quality and bigger and heavier than other sets on the market. It's designed to be played with the game Dungeons and Dragons and includes a total of seven pieces, a soft cloth bag and a nice gift tin that keeps the dice set neat and organized. Players can purchase the set in a variety of colors, including purple, blue, black and gold.
In our analysis, the Haxtec Haxtec Polyhedral Metal Dice Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Metal DND Dice Set with case: One set dice total 7 pcs including D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D21 and D%. Durable Easy Reading Metal Dice: With large and easy to read numbers and durable zinc alloy base, they will keep surprising you for years of games and laugther. Rounded Corners & Standard Sizes: The dice corners are all rounded for more comfortable rolling hand feel. And unlike traditional metal dice, D4, D6, and D8 are slightly enlarged to make them more compatible with other dice as a set. For people who are more used to ordinary p.l.a.s.t.i.c dice, these are are made for you! Versatile Board Game Accessory: Used for tabletop RPG games as D&D(Dungeons and Dragons), Shadowrun, Pathfinder, Savage World, Warhammer, Yahtzee and many other RPG and card games. AQ25. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee: You can return for any reason and get the money back within 30 days. No question asked. If a defective product is received, we replace without return. Just email us anytime at your convenience.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Metal Dice Sets
If you’re searching for a quality set of dice, you’ll want to forgo the traditional plastic sets and opt for a metal dice set instead. Not only are metal sets more durable, but they also weigh approximately five times more. Thanks to the extra weight, they feel better in your hands and don’t roll as far when you throw them.
Another reason to look into metal dice sets is the fact that they are non-toxic and eco-friendly, unlike many of their plastic counterparts. You’ll find most sets are constructed using a zinc alloy, which is both sturdy and reliable. In fact, you’ll find the dice are quite timeless, which means you’ll be able to pass them on to your children’s children.
When shopping for metal dice sets, you’ll want to keep the game you need the dice for in mind. For example, the game of Yahtzee, Life and Monopoly all use traditional six-sided dice. You’ll need polyhedron dice to play more sophisticated games, such as Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, War Hammer and Shadow Run. These sets come with D20, D12, D10, D10, D8, D6, and D4 dice.
Once you determine the type of dice you need, you can begin looking at style and colors. There are sets that have a classic blacksmith design, as well as sets that look like antiques. You could go with a black set with royal blue numbers, a seagreen set with silver numbers or a gold set with black numbers. In fact, some companies sell as many as 42 different color combinations. You’ll even find sets that are made to glow in the dark!
If you game often with friends and take turns hosting, make sure your metal dice set comes in a carry bag for easy transport. Some sets include a velvet bag, while others feature a PU leather bag.
The Metal Dice Set Buying Guide
- To care for metal dice sets, you’ll need to keep them in a cloth bag or a storage tin with an inner foam lining. Make sure you set the dice on a high shelf that young children can’t reach, as each die is small enough to pose a choking hazard.
- Metal dice sets should be stored separately from acrylic and resin dice sets.
- Since fingers are greasy, you’ll want to clean the metal dice set from time to time. You can wipe each die down with a lint-free cloth. For a more thorough cleaning, use a little soapy dish water and a soft sponge. Rinse the dice off and immediately dry them, as metal can rust if left wet.
- Never roll metal dice on a glass tabletop, as they are heavy enough to break the glass.
- Consider purchasing a playmat or a dice tray to roll the dice during a game, as this will further protect your gaming surface.
- Metal dice sets sold in attractive tins make excellent birthday and Christmas gifts for the gamers in your life.
- Teachers may also wish to purchase a set of metal dice for use in the classroom. They can be an entertaining way to get students to practice adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide