HAWINK Poke a Stick Hand Tool Tattoo Kit, 20 Piece
Last updated date: January 18, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tattoo Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tattoo Kit you should buy.
Update as January 18, 2023:
Checkout The Best Tattoo Kit for a detailed review of all the top tattoo kits.
Ideal for those who are learning to make tattoos, this kit has a stick-and-poke tool that is simple to set up and use. You also get needles, seven basic ink colors and accessories good for practicing designs and setting up the tool.
In our analysis, the HAWINK HAWINK Poke a Stick Hand Tool Tattoo Kit, 20 Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Package includes: This Kit includes tattoo pen, tattoo ink caps with base, transfer paper, 7color 1/6 oz tattoo ink, tattoo needles, tattoo needle nipples, pair of disposable gloves, tattoo grip cover wrap, blank tattoo practice skin, Tattoo Table Covers Multiple Uses: Tattoo simple patterns like Letters, numbers, and simple lines; restorative for fading existing tattoos. If you would like to complete a large pattern, please choose the tattoo coils kit or tattoo pen kit. Easier to Use: kit is the most traditional tattoo tool with no complicated adjustment. As long as the needle is installed, it can be used anytime, anywhere. It is a good choice for beginners, learners. Tattoo needles are made of high quality 316 medical stainless steel. Packaged and sterilized individually. Leveling Soldering, burr-free, and sharp needle tips. Suitable for tattoo work. Every tattoo needle is checked by microscope strictly to make sure the high utilization and quality Tattoo Service: If you have any problems with the kit or have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us at any time. We will help you solve your problems as soon as possible.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tattoo Kits
If you’re a professional tattoo artist, you might need a kit that includes the essential equipment for you to work on clients in your studio. On the other hand, you might be a non-professional who is just looking for an easy way to make some temporary body art at home. In either case, you’ll want to select the right tattoo kit that is appropriate for your skill level, includes the right tools and ultimately allows you to create the desired body art.
As a professional, you’ll find kits with different tools and machinery used to poke the ink in to the skin. Ideal for beginners and simple designs, a stick-and-poke tattooing pen requires no electricity since you just poke the ink-filled needle into the skin to make one small dot at a time. Electrical options include coil and rotary machines, where the latter is lighter, more versatile and better suited for new artists. Coil tattooing machines are especially popular both for drawing the tattoo’s lines and adding shading, but they only allow for one of these at a time.
Professional tattoo kits should provide you with a selection of accessories such as needles, a control pedal, tips, cups for the ink, grips, safety gear such as gloves, and many colors of tattoo ink. It’s also common to get a protective case and additional items for setting up and maintaining the machine. Additionally, some professional kits even give you multiple tattoo guns designed for specific purposes such as lining, coloring and shading.
Made for at-home users, temporary tattoo kits come in varieties suitable for both kids and adults. Kid-friendly kits usually feature markers with skin-safe ink that can get washed off easily. Kits for adults may include such markers or instead feature small containers of semi-permanent ink that you apply with the help of a stencil. These temporary tattoo kits are also handy if you want to test out a tattoo design before you head to a tattoo shop to get it permanently done.
The Tattoo Kit Buying Guide
- Avoid using a professional tattoo kit on yourself or someone else unless you have the proper training and any required licenses in your locale to do so. In addition, even if you can legally offer tattooing services, you’ll need to do so in a studio that meets all the legal and sanitary requirements. Otherwise, problems can arise that affect safety or cause legal issues.
- Always make sure to properly sanitize professional tattoo tools before you use them on anybody. Once you’ve finished, you’ll want to thoroughly sanitize the tattoo machine again using a spray or other solution. Having an autoclave also helps with sterilizing tattooing tools.
- Before working with a tattoo machine, make sure you’ve cleaned your hands and put on disposable gloves. You should also have some wrapped plastic around the machine since this helps prevent issues with contamination.
- If you notice that the pigment isn’t flowing well from your tattoo machine, the problem could involve the pigment, needle or your technique. Check that the pigment you’re using has the right consistency. If it does, your needle may not be set properly or could have some buildup. You should also avoid angling your tattoo machine the wrong way.
- When using a temporary tattoo kit, you can expect your design to stay on the skin for anywhere from a few days to two weeks. Generally, darker colors will remain the longest. Plus, moisturizing the inked area with petroleum jelly or lotion can also help you enjoy your tattoo longer.
- To get rid of a semi-permanent tattoo sooner, you can usually exfoliate the area with something like a body scrub or salt water. More temporary inks may also come off if you simply use soapy water.
- Make sure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for prepping your skin before a temporary tattoo. Most importantly, the skin needs to be clean and dry. After you apply or draw on the tattoo, be sure to let the ink dry for the recommended time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide