HAUS LABORATORIES Vegan & Cruelty-Free Liquid Eyeshadow
Last updated date: June 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Liquid Eyeshadows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Liquid Eyeshadow you should buy.
Update as June 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Liquid Eye Shadow for a detailed review of all the top liquid eyeshadows.
This intense liquid eye shadow is highly pigmented. It is long-lasting and easily blendable. The product won't smear and will look vibrant all day long.
In our analysis, the HAUS LABORATORIES HAUS LABORATORIES Vegan & Cruelty-Free Liquid Eyeshadow placed 1st when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This highly pigmented, longwearing liquid eyeshadow amplifies any look. Its blendable, buildable liquid-to-powder formula offers serious color payoff and shade-shifting shimmer, bringing depth, dimension, highlight, or intensity to any look. This fallout-free, smear-proof, multidimensional liquid eyeshadow lasts all day with vibrant versatility. SHAKE GLAM ATTACK to activate pigment. APPLY directly to the eye area. Control the intensity by adding more layers or sheering out. USE as all-over color by applying to areas of the face you want to amp up. LAYER to amplify and transform the finish.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Liquid Eyeshadows
Whether you’re new to the world of makeup or have been wearing it for years, liquid eye shadow is a great product to have in your makeup bag. It’s easy to apply because it is creamy and blends in well. Plus, you can wear liquid eye shadow on its own or wear it on top of powder eye shadow for a unique look. Liquid eye shadows are beginner-friendly because all you have to do is swipe them on and blend and then you’re good to go.
What should you look for in liquid eye shadow? Having a long-lasting formula is key. This way, you can rest assured your makeup looks good all day. Formulas that aren’t made for all-day wear tend to discolor or dry out, which doesn’t look great. Ideally, you don’t want to worry about doing touch-ups every few hours.
When it comes to the finish of liquid eye shadow, you have many options. If you like to wear just one type of product, then go with liquid eye shadows that have a matte finish, as they work really well on their own. If you’re a fan of layering liquid over powder, choose a shimmery or glittery finish.
When it comes to shades, there are plenty of colors available. Most liquid eye shadows come in individual packages, so you can grab a number of colors that work well with your skin tone and wardrobe choices. Remember that some colors look better with cool skin tones while others shine on warm skin tones.
The Liquid Eyeshadow Buying Guide
- You can apply liquid eye shadow with either your finger or a brush, depending on what you prefer. Some people also use an eye shadow primer before applying the liquid eye shadow, which helps the formula to last a long time. Keep in mind that because the product is a liquid, you have to give it some time to dry before you start blinking or moving around — or layering on other products. While drying time varies between products, it typically takes somewhere between 15 to 30 seconds.
- A common issue with liquid eye shadow is that it can crease along your eyelid line. To avoid this issue, apply an eye shadow primer first before applying the liquid eye shadow. If you apply a translucent eye shadow powder overtop of the liquid eye shadow, this can also help to reduce the look of creasing.
- Most liquid eye shadows have a doe-foot applicator, which makes it easy to dab on the product in the right place with great accuracy. You can also find liquid eye shadows that come with squared applicators. These are better for creating precise, sharp lines and for cut-crease styles.
- Liquid eye shadows are available in different opacities, so consider what you prefer. A thinner formula offers a sheer look on the lid, so you get a little bit of shine and color. An intense opacity is good if you want to have a bolder look. Many liquid eye shadows have buildable color, so you can layer them with other products to get the exact look you want.
- Some liquid eye shadows are highly versatile, and can actually also be used as a lip gloss on your lips or as a bronzer on your face, neck and back.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide