Hatchimals Flying Pixie USB Rechargeable Girls’ Toy
Last updated date: May 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Toy and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girl's Toy you should buy.
Update as May 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys for a detailed review of all the top girls' toy.
Little ones who have a love for fairies will squeal with joy over this girls' toy. The pixie is made with beautiful wings that glitter and a dress that's embedded with flashy lights. Even more exciting is the fact that the doll actually flies when launched into the air.
In our analysis, the Hatchimals Hatchimals Flying Pixie USB Rechargeable Girls' Toy placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
From the makers of Hatchimals CollEGGtibles girl toys, discover a stunning Hatchimals Pixie that lights up and flies with the Crystal Flyers Starlight Idol! Crystal Flyers are the first-ever Hatchimals Pixies girl toy that can really fly with your help! Inside of the gorgeous crystal egg, you’ll find a beautiful Crystal Flyer Pixie with glittery wings, an iridescent dress and metallic makeup. Remove your Starlight Idol Pixie from her egg and charge her with the included USB cable. When she’s fully charged, she’s ready to air dance and light up the sky! Switch your Pixie on and the LED lights on her dress will start to pulse and her glittery wings will begin to flutter and spin. Let her go and she’ll magically fly – use your Pixie Power to guide her! Featuring a built-in sensor, your Starlight Idol Pixie can sense where your hands are as you help her to fly indoors. Lift your hands high and she’ll fly high, move them low and she’ll fly low, dancing through the air! As she hovers above your hands, her dress shimmers and her glittery wings sparkle as she flies! She’s so pretty! With enough practice, you and your Pixie are on your way to becoming the best air dancers in Hatchtopia! Mid-flight, you can safely grab your Pixie’s legs to reposition her. Made of durable and safety tested materials, if you accidentally touch her wings while she’s flying, it’s completely safe – with an auto-stop feature, she’ll stop flying right away. When she’s not flying, display your Starlight Idol Pixie inside her sparkly clear crystal egg! Hatchimals Pixies Crystal Flyers toys for 6 year old girls and up (each sold separately) are great gifts for kids and are the perfect addition to Easter baskets for kids. Bring your very own Hatchimals Pixie to life with the Hatchimals Pixies Crystal Flyers Starlight Idol! The magic is in your hands!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Toy
Girls’ toys are more than just play things. They can be educational in nature, helping kids to learn new concepts, explore different ideas and improve their skills. Plus, toys help kids to fuel their curiosity and imagination, interact with friends and learn about the world.
When looking for the perfect girls’ toys, one of the most important things to consider is whether the toys will grow with them. For example, will your child be interested in the same toy a few months from now or a few years from now? Some toys are enjoyable for children at different developmental stages, while others only attract them at a specific age and stage.
Also consider whether the toy will help your child interact with others. Sharing and communicating with others are two critical developmental skills for children. Look for toys that encourage interaction with friends, family and caregivers. This way, kids can learn to talk about their toys, ask others questions, take turns using the toy and develop relationships.
Toys with open-ended possibilities help fuel kids’ imagination. Check to see if there are multiple ways to play with the toy. If so, this provides your child with different ways to explore. If the toy can only be used in one specific way, it may be limiting for some children.
The Girl's Toy Buying Guide
- When buying girls’ toys, ensure that they are age appropriate. While some toys can be used by kids of varying ages, it’s best to not purchase a toy that is too far advanced in skill level. This can pose safety hazards. For example, a toy for 6-year-olds may have small pieces, which a 2-year-old may accidentally put in their mouth and swallow.
- Keeping toys organized can be difficult, especially if you have multiple children. Your children’s rooms or playroom may begin to look like a haphazard toy store, with everything laying about. If possible, rotate your children’s toys in and out of storage, so that not all of them are out together. Putting some toys away for a month or two creates new excitement when they are brought out again — and helps keep your home tidy.
- Look for an educational component that fits in with your child’s interest. For example, if you have a little performer on your hands, a toy microphone is a good way to encourage them to practice their singing. If your child enjoys drawing and painting, a crafting kit gives them the tools to try out new creations.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide