Hatchimals Flying Pixie USB Rechargeable Girls’ Toy, Age 7
Last updated date: May 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys, Age 7 for a detailed review of all the top .
Little ones who have a love for fairies will squeal with joy over this girls' toy, age 7. The pixie is made with beautiful wings that glitter and a dress that's embedded with flashy lights. Even more exciting is the fact that the doll actually flies when launched into the air.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Hatchimals Flying Pixie USB Rechargeable Girls' Toy, Age 7 placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
From the makers of Hatchimals CollEGGtibles girl toys, discover a stunning Hatchimals Pixie that lights up and flies with the Crystal Flyers Starlight Idol! Crystal Flyers are the first-ever Hatchimals Pixies girl toy that can really fly with your help! Inside of the gorgeous crystal egg, you’ll find a beautiful Crystal Flyer Pixie with glittery wings, an iridescent dress and metallic makeup. Remove your Starlight Idol Pixie from her egg and charge her with the included USB cable. When she’s fully charged, she’s ready to air dance and light up the sky! Switch your Pixie on and the LED lights on her dress will start to pulse and her glittery wings will begin to flutter and spin. Let her go and she’ll magically fly – use your Pixie Power to guide her! Featuring a built-in sensor, your Starlight Idol Pixie can sense where your hands are as you help her to fly indoors. Lift your hands high and she’ll fly high, move them low and she’ll fly low, dancing through the air! As she hovers above your hands, her dress shimmers and her glittery wings sparkle as she flies! She’s so pretty! With enough practice, you and your Pixie are on your way to becoming the best air dancers in Hatchtopia! Mid-flight, you can safely grab your Pixie’s legs to reposition her. Made of durable and safety tested materials, if you accidentally touch her wings while she’s flying, it’s completely safe – with an auto-stop feature, she’ll stop flying right away. When she’s not flying, display your Starlight Idol Pixie inside her sparkly clear crystal egg! Hatchimals Pixies Crystal Flyers toys for 6 year old girls and up (each sold separately) are great gifts for kids and are the perfect addition to Easter baskets for kids. Bring your very own Hatchimals Pixie to life with the Hatchimals Pixies Crystal Flyers Starlight Idol! The magic is in your hands!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
There are so many options to choose from when you’re searching for toys for 7-year-old girls. Consider how the toys can help girls to further their developmental milestones and learn new skills. At this age, girls are working on their physical coordination and balance, and may even go through a growth spurt where they grow around 2.5 inches in a year.
Emotionally, 7-year-old girls are learning to connect their feelings to specific events, such as being happy to see their friends. They are learning to care more about other people and will be able to treat their friends with respect when working out conflicts during playtime. Getting toys that encourage kids to interact with their friends is key because it will help them to reach their developmental milestones. For example, a robot stacking toy can be played with by multiple kids, where they can build their own creations and involve the robots in imaginative play.
Be sure to consider whether the toys can grow with your child. For example, will your 7-year-old girl still be interested in the toy when she is 8 or 9, or is this toy something that will only capture her interest for a few short months?
The Buying Guide
- Toys that can be played with in multiple ways provide kids with more freedom and flexibility. Look for open-ended toys that require kids’ creativity. For example, a unicorn figurine can be part of various imaginative games such as a unicorn race or a fairy garden. Opt for toys that provide kids with an outlet to choose how they want to play, rather than directions for only playing a certain way.
- Help your 7-year-old girl explore her interests by selecting the right toys. For example, if your child is interested in art and loves drawing and painting, then getting a kit where she can make window paintings lets her explore a new medium, working on her artistic skills. If your child enjoys building, then a toy where she can stack blocks or pieces to create structures would be ideal.
- Toy organization can be challenging when your child has a lot of items to play with. An easy way to keep things neat and organized is with stackable bins. Your child can sort items by type or size into the bins and then stack them neatly in a corner of the room.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide