Hasbro Battleship Classic Strategy Game
Last updated date: September 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Board Games and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Board Game you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Board Games for a detailed review of all the top kids' board games.
In this classic two-person game, players attempt to sink each other’s ships for to win. This version comes with two portable, easy-to-store battle cases and has a feature that lets advanced players launch multiple attacks. The game is suitable for ages 7 and up.
In our analysis, the Hasbro Hasbro Battleship Classic Strategy Game placed 12th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This Battleship board game is the classic game of naval combat that brings together competition, strategy, and excitement! In head-to-head battle, 2 players search for the enemy's fleet of ships and destroys them one by one. With convenient portable battle cases and realistic looking naval crafts, the Battleship game puts players right in the middle of the action. Players command a powerful fleet that includes an aircraft carrier, a destroyer, a submarine, a patrol boat, and a battleship. Each player announces the coordinates of each strike and sees if it hits. Position ships strategically to survive an opponent's relentless strikes, and track hits and misses with red and white pegs on the ocean grid. No ship is safe in this game of stealth and suspense. Kids ages 7 and up can enjoy playing the Battleship classic board game. It's a great indoor activity. Packaging may vary. Subject to availability. Battleship and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Board Games
In addition to supplying hours of entertainment, playing board games can also strengthen relationships, relieve stress and boost brain function — particularly in kids. Even the simplest board games can help young children learn how to identify colors and count spaces and practice essential etiquette like waiting your turn, following rules and good sportsmanship. Games with incorporated educational elements are also a fun way for school-age kids to work on skills they may be struggling with, like spelling, math or reading.
Meanwhile, playing strategy-centric board games can help older kids and teens develop the hippocampus and prefrontal cortex regions of the brain, which are responsible for skills like planning, organizing, problem-solving and decision-making. For adults, board games offer the opportunity to unplug from the digital world while connecting with family members and friends in a fun way.
The Kids' Board Game Buying Guide
- Board games can help kids learn how to make friends. For little ones who struggle to make conversation with others, consider purchasing one that requires verbal communication, like a guessing game.
- Since playing a board game encourages young children to practice patience and wait their turn, they can help kids increase their frustration tolerance when things don’t go their own way in the real world.
- Make family game night a regular, weekly occurrence to ensure your crew always has some screen-free bonding time on the calendar. It’s also helpful to stock your board game library with a selection of both classic and modern options to keep things interesting.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide